Chapter fourteen

BF - Bestfriend or Boyfriend

 

 

  

Seunghyun took me to a very nice fancy restaurant. When he said dinner, I wasn’t expecting him to take me to a restaurant at the top of a three star hotel overlooking the main city. The scenery is so beautiful; you can see the city street below with all the lights and at the background are the mountains far ahead of the city. I have to ask him why we went to this place as we could have just gone to a normal restaurant, but he replied by saying he wants to make it up to me and make this night memorable. The restaurant itself was beautiful. There’s not much people at the restaurant tonight and I suspect that you must have to be pretty loaded or have to book here in advance to eat. Again I ask Seunghyun about this and his reply was; “I told you this night is special, so I have to pull some string to get a reservation…..you’re worth it.” I was still in shock of our dinner venue when he started talking.

 

“Will you stop worrying about this place?” He reassured me while he guides me on my sit at our table.

 

“If you don’t mind, I want to say something first.” He continued after he took his sit. I just nod back to him shyly.

 

“The date with Luna was not really a date as in date parse. I was just being polite to a work friend when he ask me to tag along with him. Also I didn’t know she will be that clingy, as a matter of fact I was kinda put off with all of that. But I don’t want to be rude to the girl if I can help it.” Seunghyun started explaining while I tried not to blush in front of him.

 

“To be honest I was actually glad that I had a chance to get to talk to you afterwards but I think we had our wire cross in the end. The thing Bom is……” Seunghyun was stop by the waitress approaching with the menu.

 

As I open the menu I was surprise how expensive the food are. I then look at Seunghyun shockingly but…..

 

“Please don’t worry about the cost of the food. As I said I want to treat you tonight and I know you would prefer food than materialistic gifts so I took you here.” Seunghyun reassured me.

 

“I-if you insist.” I replied and I told myself to relax and just enjoy this moment.

 

“How about you choose my food for me.” I ask Seunghyun and gave him smile.

 

He look at me sweetly and eagerly look into the menu like a little boy just had been given a favorite toy.

 

The dinner is going pretty well. Seunghyun order a pasta dish for me as he said he knows how I love my carbs. We then resume our unfinished conversation earlier, but this time I want Seunghyun to know how I really feel.

 

“Seunghyun, I want to apologise towards my behavior too last night. I didn’t know what come to me and I acted so childish by running away.” Well I was actually jealous but I can’t admit that to him.

 

“Maybe I was just pre-occupied with all my school works and my mood has got into me…..” as I continued with a lie.

 

“Bom…..I like you.” Seunghyun suddenly blurted out which shock us both.

 

“S-s-say that again?” I ask him just to confirm as suddenly I can hear little cherubs singing around my head.

 

“I-I need to tell you this now bec I don’t want to see you disappointed with me again….I know this may come as a shock to you…..but I promise I’m very sincere and if you can just give me a chance, I promise I will make you happy.” Seunghyun continued and reach across for my hand.

 

I want to jump out of my sit at this precise minute and maybe run across the restaurant to celebrate  like footballers do when they scored a goal. I can’t believe that this is happening to me. My dream of Seunghyun feeling the same way as I do, is becoming real right in front of my very own eyes.

 

But when I look in our hands and across to his charming face….I saw Dara. My bestfriend’s unhappy and disappointed face. Without a second thought, I moved my hand away from Seunghyun’s……..

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

“If it’s alright with you…on the night of the Uni dance, I would like to pick you up myself from your house and take you to the dance.” Jiyong ask me sincerely.

 

We’ve just finish our ice cream and we’re just sitting here now watching passersby and unsure as to what will happen next.

 

“Oh you don’t need to Jiyong. Won’t it be easier if I go with Seunghyun oppa and we just meet you and Bom at the campus?” I ask him trying to remain calm at the excitement I’m feeling just thinking of the dance.

 

“Yeah it is logical but it doesn’t look right.” He said coolly.

 

“Not right in what sense?” I ask him back straight away.

 

“You know….I’m your date for the night but we’re not coming to the dance together.” He said while looking at the fountain. “It’s only right that I come and pick you up and drop you off as well after the dance” he continued and glance towards me.

 

“I-I’m just being practical as I thought it will save us all the petrol going back in fort.” I lied as I can feel my cheeks burning up and I turn my head away from Jiyong.

 

“You know….your so cute when you blush.” I can sense Jiyong smiling at me even though I can’t see him with my head the other directions.

 

“I think we will need to have more dating practice before the dance.” He said non-chalantly.

 

“Eh!?!?” I suddenly turned to him and I can see he’s well shock by my reaction but smiled anyway.

 

“Why…don’t you like me?” he turned his whole attention towards me and pulled me slightly to face him.

 

“I-I-I do.” Was all I can say.

 

“Don’t you enjoy my company?” he ask me and moved slightly towards me closing the gap between us in the bench.

 

“I-I-I do.” I stuttered again.

 

“If that’s the case…would you like to go on another date with me Choi Sandara?” he moved again and now I can smell the strawberry flavor ice cream that he had from his breath.

 

“I-I-I do.” As I finally admitted to myself that I’m falling for this man.

 

 

 

Hey lovely pipol.....sorry for the late updates. All TOPBOM shippers pls dont hate me, I promise everything will be good. ^_^. Once again thank you for all the lovely comments and for all your time reading my story. Next time we will have more Daragon love.