Chapter four

BF - Bestfriend or Boyfriend

thanks guys for all you lovely comments and since I'm on my writer mood at the moment, I've been writing non stop. But sadly since I will be back to my normal day job soon, I will try to update as often as I can. So here are few more chapters for you.

***************************************************************************************************

 

Dinner was very exciting tonight.....esp everytime I mention HOUSE RULES on every topic we had at the dinner table. My big brother keeps glaring at me and in return I will just smiled back to him innocently. I know it's mean to blackmail your big brother but I'm doing this for the sake of my bestfriend. Bom has never dated any guy in the campus, even though everyone can say she is one of the prettiest girl around and have tones of admirer, she never goes out on a date.

 

 

".....I want my first boyfriend to be my last boyfriend..." Bom said all the time. She was always been a hopeless romantic and believe that she will only love one person and vice versa.

 

I on the other hand thinks there are far more important thing in life than love. I believe that there are far too many people out there who needs jobs, good living environments and etc. I think once you have achieve your dreams in life then thats when you can be happy to love somebody. Dont get me wrong I have no plans of turning into an old maid, I love my family and Bom to bits, but when it turns to M-E-N....its not on my top priority at the moment.

 

"So my little Ssantoki....what is it gonna be this time? a whole day of shopping trip on my expense or a new IPHONE? Or maybe a whole cheesecake for yourself..." my oppa said at my bedroom door.

 

I sat up from my bed as I put my book next to me and smiled sweetly to my loving brother.

 

"Ahhh it's gonna cost me more than that huh??" Seunghyun ask worriedly.

 

"Well you know how much you love......." I start.

 

"yeeaahhh..." my brother said as he stand at the end of my bed, looking at me seriously.

 

"I....or me and Bom got a favour to ask you" I said sweetly.

 

"You and Bom....as in your bestfriend Bom" he ask clearly. The mention of Bom name made this conversation more interesting.

 

"Oppa! how many Bom do you actually know?!?" Dara ask her brother curiously.

 

"Ok...I got your point. Now get on with it" Seunghyun ask impatiently.

 

"Bom need a date on our university ball........and she doesn't want to go with just random boy...... and we're running out of time!!" Dara said in one go and used her ever so sisterly eyes smile that she knows her brother has never said no for. "So can you take us both to the dance??" Dara continued.

 

As minutes passed, Dara is trying to read her brother's face, Is he going for it or do I have to use one of the aces I got on him.

 

"No." is what he said.

 

"Ohhh ooopppaa!!" Dara kneeled on her bed and pretended she was about to cry.

 

"No." Seunghyun repeated.

 

"Is that your final answer? you dont want to phone a friend?" Dara changed her plan of strategy.

 

"Ah hmmmm???" pretending his thinking. "No." Seunghyun said again.

 

"Fine. If you want to be like that. Maybe we should ask the audiences. I'm sure umma and appa will be interested on this subject." Dara got up and started to walk towards the door.

 

"Hehhh!! How can you do this to your big brother?!?" stopping Dara before she can actually grass him up.

 

"Because you love your baby sister" Dara smilling to Seunghyun. "and you dont want to get an earful from appa" and grinning.

 

Seunghyun has to stop and think about this. His sister is really serious. She wants me to be her bestfriends date on their university dance.

 

"I'll think about it." he finally said. "Ahhh..." stopping Dara first before she said another word. "When is this dance anyway?" he ask her.

 

"Two weeks from now." she said sweetly. Dara knows that in the end she will win this fight and her brother will agree anyway.

 

"Ok. I will let you know in a next couple of days." Seunghyun was about to turn around to leave.

 

"Ahhhh!!! your the best brother ever!!!" Dara hugging him.

 

"What ever, I'm the only brother you got" He muttered before leaving a very happy Dara.

 

 

*******************************************

I'm not sure why I didn't said yes to Dara's request straight away anyway. I have always dream of taking Bom to this kind of memorable events of her life. I've always wanna be part of her memories from the day I met her. I want to be the only guy to hold her hands, touch her face and kiss her lips.

But I love my sister too. I would never do anything to hurt Dara. I know that if ever things dont work out between me and Bom, I will loose my sister too. Dara and Bom are like two peas in a pod and they are like sisters. I remember the first time I met Bom few years ago, I made her cry by teasing her and it was Dara who beat me up for making her Bommie cry. You would think that we are blood related she will be on my side but no she made sure Bom was completely happy that day before she went back home. That mean I have to blow my whole weeks allowance to buy Bom all the pastries and ice cream she wants.

And that was when I think I start to fall in love with her, the simpleness she has in life that one small thing can make her happy. If only. But now I'm racking my brain if I should go and be Bom's date for the dance. I know that there are other boys who have ask her already, this is what you get when you eavesdropped on your sister phone conversation sometimes, but apparently she turned them down. Which makes me wonder, is she not interested with men at all???