Chapter eight

BF - Bestfriend or Boyfriend

 

Thanks for the lovely comments guys...I'm glad your enjoying this story. I'm gonna try to write more chapter over this week as I'm so inspired @ the moment esp with Daragon. Again thank you all xoxo

 

 

POV's

 

Whose bright idea is this dinner anyway, mine. And now I have to sit in this table and has to pretend I'm enjoying the scene in front of me . Can you imagine this, the girl is actually spoon feeding Seunghyun right in front of us. As if the man is not capable of feeding himself. Where did he meet this girl anyway, she looks like she would eat Seunghyun alive. Ah hello!!.....there's other people in this table to you know!

 

***************************************************************************************

 

"Come on oppa....this is the last one. Then we can have some desserts." as Luna tried to force her last piece of steak on my mouth. "Ohh crap, if I knew this girl will be clinging to me like a leach, I should have not invited her for dinner. Just smile to Luna Seunghyun pretend your fine with this."

Seunghyun then turned to Bom who is sitting opposite her. He's hoping that she will not change her mind about the whole dance thing now. "Oh what a mess. I can't believe that this is happening." Seunghyun utter angrily to himself.

 

*****************************************************************************************

 

"Why is Jiyong keeps smilling at me. Have I got some sort of dirt or food in my face or something." Dara blushingly ask herself. Somehow she find it cute that she caught him staring at her a few times already. And everytime he would start a conversation with Dara, he would sometime stammer or would just talk gibberish. He's like a teenager in front of the girl he likes. "Wait....does he like me??" I ask myself suddenly.

*****************************************************************************************

 

"Ohhh god Jiyong, you're so pathetic" Jiyong cursed to himself. He cant beleive that he's acting like this towards Dara. It's like he's never spoken to a girl before. If he's friends can see him now they would endlessly and would disown him. But he does admit though that everytime he look at Dara, their is something inside him that makes him all giddy inside. "It seems like she is the only girl in this restaurant, that I can only see her...only Dara."

********************************************************************************************  

 

A load mobile phone ring startled everybody and brought them back from lala land.

 

"Opps....sorry guys. It's mine. I just got to take this call for a minute." Luna stood up and excused herself.

 

Once Luna is gone, Seunghyun let out a big sight which everybody noticed.

 

"Oppa...seriously where did you meet this girl" Dara asked her brother annoyingly.

 

"Does she think your disabled and not capable of eating on your own or something." Dara continued which earned a little chuckle from Bom.

 

"Ssantoki...if I know Luna will be like that, I would have never asked her out." Seunghyun explained to Dara. He also tried to look at Bom and somehow maybe it would sound like an explanation or something.

 

"Dara-ah....don't be to harsh on your brother. He's young and available. It's only natural for a man like him to enjoy himself by dating TONES of girls" Bom said and making sure she says the word TONES loudly.

 

"Is that jealousy I sense from Bommie or she's just really pissed at me" Seunghyun is thinking trying to work out what Bom has just said.

 

"You can't blame a guy for being irresistable to women, surely its up to a girl on how she shows herself on a date." Jiyong suddenly added on.

 

Both Bom and Dara Jiyong direction and was about to give him a piece of their mind when suddenly Luna returned to the table.

 

"Oppa! my friends are going to a club just a few minutes away from here. Shall we go and meet them there?" Luna said while smiling seductively towards Seunghyun.

 

" Ahhh... actually I can't, cause you see I have to make sure my little sister here gets home okey. Right Dara?" Seunghyun turned to Dara asking her to help him out.

 

"Typical" Both Dara and Bom thought to themselves. Dara can only nod towards Luna as she doesn't know what to say.

 

"Ahhh thats okey. Maybe next time, but if you changed your mind you got my number right." Luna said wrapping her arms towards Seunghyun neck.

 

The rest of the people in the table can only watch in disbelieve as clearly this girl got no self respect.

 

"Yeah sure Luna" Seunghyun said embarrasingly.

 

"So Luna......maybe you should go now and get a taxi or something. You dont wanna keep your friends waiting, right." Dara said sarcasticly with a smile.

 

As the girl turn to leave, both girls can only laughed at the situation.

 

"I think it's only fair that my dear brother will pay for this meal. Don't you think so OPPA?!!?" Dara ask his brother.

 

"Sure why not" Seunghyun can only nod in agreement as he's to embarass to argue.

 

"It's okey hyung, I will split this with you. Since it was my dinner invitation anyway" Jiyong added on.

 

Dara can't help but smile at Jiyongs offer. She would have argued back but the look on Jiyong's eye seemed all genuine. She can't help but to think, maybe he's not that bad at all.

 

"Well if thats the case, can I have some dessert?. Then we can discuss this whole dance thing?" Bom asked while looking at the dessert menu.

 

"You can have any dessert you like Bom. Anything you want." Seunghyun said whilst looking at Bom. He mean it too as he need to get back on her good books after all.

 

Bom look and smiled at Seunghyun. Which didn't escape on Dara.

 

"Hmmmm...what was that all about?? Don't tell me my bestfriend has feelings for my brother?...........