Chapter three

BF - Bestfriend or Boyfriend

 

Still grinning like a wild cat, I can't believe this is happening....I, Park Bom is the luckiest girl to have a bestfriend like Dara.

 

"So I will call you tonight once I have spoken to Seunghyun oppa and we can plan the whole dance thing. Ok?" Dara was driving me home and I was staring into the road like I was the one driving.

 

"Huh? Ohhh okey if you say so." I finally snap out when Dara turned into my street. "Are you sure this is a good idea" I asked but still pretending I'm against this.

 

"Well we can always tell Siwon or Taecyeon that you will go to the dance with them" Dara said teasingly. She knows that the two boys have been asking me to the dance since day one.

 

"And maybe you will come with Yongbae with us" I retaliated with a smile. I know that Dara dont care about boys but from all her admirers, Yongbae has been the most persistant one.

 

She look at me after stopping the car right in front of our house.

 

"Look as much as I hate the thought of going to the dance, as it was you who keep insisting that this dance is part of our college memories and we cannot miss it...I really dont want to go to the dance with my own brother. But the thought of accepting any invitations from just random boys in the campus, I think I will go with my brother instead." Dara explained.

 

" Yongbae is not just any "random boy", Dara. You know him for how many years now and we both know he genuinely like you" I continue to .

 

"Yes i know yongbae is a very nice man but you know I dont want to think about boys at this moment and he is just like a baby brother." Dara in now a serious tone.

 

"Ok....but I'm just not too sure about the whole Seunghyun thing" I said nervously.

 

" Dont worry about oppa okey....I will get him to take you the dance no problem" Dara said grinning again.

 

"You mean take US" I said making sure she doesn't suspect my excitement and giddyness inside my heart.

 

"Of course bestie. Now go inside and let me get on with our plan." as Dara unlock the car door for me.

 

"Okey. Just call me later after dinner. My parents got something to tell me apparently so I better go. Bye" I gave Dara a quick hug and let myself out of her car.

 

As I see my bestfriend drive off I finally let out all the happiness I'm feeling inside, by jumping up and down in our front porch. Choi Seunghyun will be my date for the university dance....OHHH YES!! Then I remember that my parents is just right at the other side of the door and might have seen my little celebration.

 

"I'm home!!" I said casually opening the door and hoping no one has seen me.

 

"We're here in the living room Bommie" I heard my stepdad called me.

 

As I approach my parents in the coach, I caught a glimpse of suitcases near the door. "Hi umma...appa!" I gave them a hug and turn towards the suitcases again.

 

" Are you going away on holiday somewhere?" I ask suddenly. They never mentioned anything about going away or anything.

 

"Nope....they are my suitcases." a male voice came up behind me. And I smilled back to the guy.

 

"Jiyong-ah!!!" I said cheerfully.