Chapter 2. Exploring The Lionesses Phone

The Lion meets the Lioness

 

As the elevator doors opened the guy he had called came running up to him. “Hyung, she is right next to our room! Who is she?” A flush spread across his pale cheeks and he reached a hand into his pocket and held something out with a look of guilt.

“This fell out of her pocket when she went in. I was going to return it…”

The others eyes lit up, “Now…we should respect her privacy and just return it straight away but… we should find out her name first just to confirm it is the right person when we try to return it.”

The younger man’s eyes widened and then he grinned.

The two looked around before they hurried to their room and closed the door. Checking to make sure no one else was there and they were alone they examined the phone. Through trial and error they finally found the screen showing the phone’s information and got the number.

Not daring to call it from their cell phones they both raced over to the phone on the stand next to the bed.

Pushing the last number they watched the cell phone on the bed next to them, sure enough it lit up and started playing BTOB’s “WOW” they grinned and started dancing along until the song stopped and they heard the woman’s voice start speaking. As they listened they both glanced at each other in surprise and the younger man quickly wrote something on the paper next to the phone.

Hanging up they stared at each other thoughtfully. “Hyung…is she Korean?”

“Aniyo… at least…I don’t think so.”

With a slight feeling of guilt they checked her contact list and they saw several names with Oppa and Unni listed next to them. When they saw a couple numbers listed by Sunbae and Sonsaengnim they looked at each other in surprise. Curiosity overcame them and even though they knew they shouldn’t they tapped the message link. Scrolling through without really trying to look they saw some Korean in the messages but mostly it was in English.

Thoughtfully the older one grabbed his phone and touched the Twitter icon and typed in the ID she had left on the voicemail.

“Yeppo.” The younger said. “I wonder how old she is? It is hard to tell by her picture?”

They smiled as they saw she had listed she was a ST☆RLIGHT. “Oh!  Melody!....BTOB Fan!... MyGirl… Oh! MyName Sunbaes!” The younger one’s voice had risen in pitch as he got excited. They saw more fan club names they recognized and then they saw a link for her website.

“Hyung… we can’t read English that well."

His hyung crinkled his face into a familiar expression of frustration before he grinned.

“Translator!”

The two looked at each other and laughed with excitement.

“Wait! Hyung, let’s look at her pictures on here first and maybe some of her tweets?”

The older of the two looked at the clock, “It is too late to return it right now so we might as well take a look. It’s here for anyone to look at anyway.”

“Leoyah! It’s Leoyah! She’s Leo’s fan! See I told you.” He grinned as they saw a picture of Leo with a heart next to him.

They excitedly arrowed through her feed of Video shares which included many VIXX videos, and BTOB one’s also.

“She is a big fan. Should we check her site now?” The younger one could not contain his excitement.  Through all the pictures they had not seen any more of her and he was hoping there might be one on her page. Her twitter ID had made him eager to see more photos of her.

 Receiving the okay from his hyung he clicked the link…