Chapter 20

What is it about you?

 (Donghae POV)

I closed my eyes like he’d asked me to and waited. Unsure of what would come next. Honestly, his words frightened me a little, he told me not to freak out or allow it to mean anything… What was he planning on doing to me?

I was brought from my worries when something soft pressed against my lips. It took me a moment, but then I realised what it was… it was him, well his lips that were now slowly brushing against my own, applying a light pressure. It wasn’t really a kiss, but just him slowly, painfully slowly, letting his lips ghost over mine.

I don’t know what took over me, but I didn’t want to wait any longer. I wanted him to just kiss me. To hell if he didn’t feel the same way as I did, he initiated this, so there was no point in him backing out now.

Carefully, I let my hand move to the back of his neck and pull him forwards, smashing his lips to mine. I felt him tense for a moment before he I felt him smile and begin to kiss me back with just as much force.

Carefully, he made it so that I was laying down on the wooden floor of the climbing frame house and hovered over me, not once breaking the kiss as he changed our position. He nestled between my legs and lowered himself gently so that our chests were pressed together. One of his hands was beside my head, keeping him propped up so that he didn’t crush me, whilst the other was at my hip, slowly moving its way beneath my shirt to rub circles on my skin.

Our lips moved together, ever so often I would feel him on my bottom lip, just for the sake of it, and I could already feel it swelling, but I couldn’t seem to find it in me to care. My fingers were slowly tracing up and down his spine and I could feel him shiver underneath my touch, which made me smile into the kiss. I felt him bite down on my lip slightly and because I wasn’t expecting it, I let out a noise that was something between a gasp and a moan, he took this opportunity to shove his tongue into my unsuspecting mouth, not that I minded at all.

A sudden heat took over me and I didn’t just back down, I decided to play with him, so I gently let my tongue move across his before on it, making a low moan erupt from his throat, I kept it up for a minute before moving on to let our tongues dance together in a bid for control. For how long we kept it up, I don’t know, but in the end he gained the upper hand and began to roam my mouth with his tantalising muscle.

Without my consent, I let out a – way too loud – moan, as one of my hands slid up into his hair, grasping it tightly and tugging. I pretty sure it caused him a little bit of pain, but he didn’t seem to care, and so I didn’t stop. My other hand gripped firmly on the back of his neck, trying to make sure that any little space between us was removed.

He pulled away from this kiss, and we both caught our breath. I opened my eyes to see that his were still closed, and my god he looked so amazing. I could have just stared at his face forever, but the next thing I knew, I was biting my lip as his lips attached themselves to my neck and began to nip and every so often, I assumed from the pressure that he was leaving marks, but I was too far gone in my world of pure bliss to care, I would worry about that later.

A low growl from Hyukjae brought me back to reality as I realised I needed to go and meet my Umma at the hospital and help her out with some stuff.

I gently pushed Hyukjae off of me and sat up, panting a little “H-Hyukkie… I… I have to g-go” I managed to get out.

I turned to him to see him looking a little sad and concerned… “Is... Is it because I… We just…”

“What? OH! N-No… No, not at all! I have to go meet my Umma remember” I assured him before climbing down from the little house on the climbing frame, “I’ll, um, call you later… Or something” I said before running off down the street, not waiting for his answer.

 

(Hyukjae POV)

“I’ll, um, call you later… Or something” he said before running off full speed to go meet his Umma.

I lifted my hand to touch my now smiling lips. That was all I needed. I knew for sure now that it was true. I liked him, and I couldn’t really deny any longer, especially after that. It was like… Magic. I felt like Harry Potter when he found out he was a wizard… No, like how he felt when he went to Hogwarts. It was like I finally had a place that I belonged.

I mean, it wasn’t like I didn’t have people who cared about me or I didn’t fit in. But sometimes, the loneliest a person can be is when they’re surrounded by people. But when I was with Hae… I felt like I was home. It was like someone had slipped me a love potion and all I could focus on was Hae, damn… I need to stop thinking about Harry Potter. But those books are just so damn good… But in the last one… Oh gosh… Fred… Snape… Lavender… Collin… So many innocent people… Okay and now I have gotten so far off topic.

I wonder if Hae has ever seen or read Harry Potter. Maybe we could watch them together some time, like a weekend long date whilst watching all eight films…

Wait… Date?

Could I just ask him on a date? I mean… it seems like he likes me back, but how can I know for sure? I should just ask right?

Urgh… I’ll ask Min.

Oh speaking of which, I’m meant to be at his place in like five minutes.

I made my way over to Min’s house as fast as my legs could carry me – which was pretty damn fast – and managed to get there more or less on time.

Since it was Min, I never rang the doorbell or knocked. I just walked straight inside and took off my shoes and jacket before making my way up to his room.

Once I got up there, I opened the door to see one of the – though I will never admit it aloud – most adorable sights I had ever witnessed. Kyu was laying on his back on Min’s bed, with Sungmin snuggled up to him. Kyuhyun’s arms were wrapped protectively around Min, whilst Min’s had one arm draped across Kyuhyun’s stomach. Min’s head was resting gently on Kyuhyun’s chest, a faint smile on his lips. Kyu’s face was half nuzzled into Min’s hair and he too had the ghost of a smile lingering on his face. Their legs were entangled with one another’s and they honestly looked happy and content with one another even in their sleep. And honestly, I kind of envied that about them.

Making sure not to make any noise, I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of the pair – as soon as I saved it I made sure to send it to Hae – and then carefully put my phone back in my pocket.

Getting rid of the smile on my face – mainly because I didn’t want to look like a creep – I walked over to where they were laying and gently nudged them “Guys… Wake up” I said softly, feeling a little bad for disturbing them.

Kyu instinctively tightened his hold on Min as his eyes fluttered open.

“Hyung? What are you doing here? What time is it?” Kyu asked sleepily.

“About noon. And I only just got here” I answered, Kyu still didn’t sit up or make any attempt to let go of Sungmin.

“Ah, crap. We must have fallen asleep… I’m gonna be late to meet Siwon” he sighed. Very gently – and sweetly, which was weird seeing from Kyuhyun – he shook Sungmin, rousing him from his sleep, “Minnie, wake up. Hyuk is here and I have to go”

“Nooo… Stay with me~” Min whined, clinging on to Kyuhyun as he tried to sit up.

“I can’t. I’ll be back later, baby, I promise” Kyu smiled slightly, forgetting I was there more than likely. He pulled Sungmin up to sit on his lap and placed soft kisses all over his face “I have to go work on my project, you don’t want me to fail do you?”

“Can’t you re-schedule? I’ll miss you” Sungmin pouted, finally opening his eyes to look at Kyuhyun.

“I can’t. I really need a good grade and I don’t know how smart that Siwon guy is. Besides, you’ll have Hyuk” Kyu said softly, running his fingers through Min’s hair.

“Fine. Hurry back to me though”

Kyu chuckled, “I thought you didn’t care about me going for a while. I won’t be gone for long, honest, time will fly by” he smiled before pressing his lips softly to Min’s.

“I did care, I was just too tired to show it” Min pouted “Alright, go then. I love you”

“Love you too” Kyuhyun said, then after giving Min a quick hug and one more peck on the lips before getting up and heading out. “Bye Minnie, bye Hyuk!” he called over his shoulder.

“Right” Sungmin yawned, rubbing his eyes before patting the space next to him and gesturing for me to sit. And so I did just that, crawling onto this bed and sitting by his side. “So, what did you need to talk to me about?”

“Well… I need your help… Wait no, your advice… Or maybe both… I just… Can I tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone about it, not even Kyuhyun” I sighed, looking down at my hands.

“Of course, you know you can count on me” he said seriously.

“Alright… Well, I sort of erm… Kissed Donghae…” I said and began fiddling with my fingers, “… Again…”

“AGAIN?!” Sungmin yelled “For god’s sake Hyuk, are you trying to kill the poor boy? Why would you even do that?!”

“Can you just shut up and listen?! I wasn’t finished!” I snapped, slightly annoyed.

“Sorry, carry on”

“Right, so as I was saying, I kissed him again and well, it was…. Amazing. And I… I think that I h-have feelings for… well, him. And I don’t know what to do because I’m scared. Not only because it’s something so different than what I’m used to, but also because I really, really don’t want to hurt him again. I feel like a bastard as it is because of what I’ve put him through and I don’t know if I can handle ever making him sad again. Sungminnie, what can I do?” I sighed, flopping down on the bed and staring up at the ceiling dramatically.

“Hyuk. First off, you’re an idiot. Now that I’ve gotten that out the way, have you thought about, I don’t know, talking to him about it? I get that you’re scared and you don’t want to hurt him, but have you thought about talking to him and seeing how he feels about it all? Or how he feels about you for that matter. It was obvious from the start that you liked him Hyuk, and I know this is… not what you’re usually into, but you know as well as I do that it doesn’t matter what he is, as long as there  is something there, so why not go for it?” He said pulling me back up to face him.

“But what if it goes badly and I lose him, Min? I can’t lose him” I sighed, finally meeting his eyes.

“You want to be with him right?”

“Yes”

“And you care about him?”

“Of course”

“And you think there is a chance he liked you back?”

“Yeah, I think so”

“Then try it. If you two are as good of friends as you say then it will be fine. and after all the things you guys have gotten past, I’m pretty sure this will be fine. just talk to him Hyuk, you know it’s for the best”

“Alright… I’ll talk to him tomorrow. But what do I say?”

He chuckled slightly before shaking his head “I can’t help you with that. It has to come from you, whatever you say needs to be your words and your thoughts and you need to mean it. I can’t tell you what to say because you’re the only one who knows exactly how you feel, so when you talk it’ll come from your heart”

I smiled and rolled my eyes “I could have thought of this plan by myself”

“ please, if it weren’t for me, you’d be at home right now crying over how you’re going crazy and don’t know what to do with your life anymore” he said, punching me lightly on the shoulder and giggling.

“Whatever bunny boy, so… Clingy with Kyuhyun much?” I smirked.

“Go to hell” he glared.

“But baby, I’ll miss you too much!” I mocked and pulled him down on top of me, laying us both down playfully.

I placed playful, friendly kisses all over his face as he laughed like a maniac because I was also tickling him.

Finally, he managed to pin me down on my front as he held my hands behind my back. “I hate you Lee Hyukjae” he said once he’d come back to himself

“I love you too, baby!” I laughed, though it was muffled due to my face being shoved into his pillows.

“I’ll tell Kyuhyun that you kissed me!” he threatened

“But it was only on the cheek…. And forehead… and chin…. And nose…. And eye!” I protested “I always used to kiss you as a joke!”

“That was before I had a boyfriend!” he scoffed.

“Soooo~ Don’t you love me anymore Minnie?!??!” I gasped, jokingly.

“Nope, not after you attacked me!” he laughed.

I took his momentary weakness and shifted so that he fell off of me and took the opportunity to pin him down.

“YAH! GET OFF OF ME YOU JERK” he yelled, though the grin on his face kind of killed it, “I’m serious, I’ll tell Kyu”

“Well, then I won’t give you the present I was going to get you for helping me!” I threatened

“What were you going to get me?” he asked curiously

“I was going to but you a new plushie AND treat you to lunch one day” I grinned

“My choice where we go?”

“Yup, but I guess if you’re going to tell Kyu what I did…” I shrugged

“NO WAIT! I won’t say anything! I can’t pass up you offering to spend your own money” he beamed.

I rolled my eyes, honestly, he could be such an idiot sometimes but he did make me laugh. I smirked down at him for a second before I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out to check and when I saw who it was I couldn’t help but smile.

I opened the message and chuckled slightly.

To: Hyukjae

From: Hae<3

‘Kyaaa!! That is soooo cute!! Oh and tell Sungminnie that I said hey! Are you coming over to hang out at my place tomorrow still? <3’

 

To: Hae<3

From: Hyukjae

‘I will do~ and I know right?! Yeah, I’m still coming. I need to talk to you about something anyway ^.^ I’ll text you later<3’

 

I smiled to myself as I put my phone away.

“Alright then” I laughed. Getting off of him and flopping down beside him “So what do you wanna do today my dear Minnie?”

“Hmm… I don’t have a clue” he said thoughtfully.

“Helpful” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh yeah, because you had any ideas” he shot back.

“Touché” I laughed “Well, because I’m in a nice mood, I’ll just interrogate you about you and Kyuhyun” I grinned evilly.

“Anything but that! Please!”

“Ah, I think not my dear boy!”

“Why are you talking like that?”

“I felt like it was needed…”

“It wasn’t”

“Shut up”

“Make me”

“I’ll miss you too baby, don’t worry I’ll be back before you know it! Oh, I love you so much Minnie~”

“I hate you”

“I love you too”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well hello there my dear readers~~~
How are you? Good I hope, and if not, then cheer up 'cause you're amazeballs! :D

So.... HYUK ADMITTED IT!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
What will happen next?!?!!? O:

Ha, anyways, hope you enjoyed~ And comment and let me know what you thought ^.^

Love you guise!
Until next time<3