chap 2

Stay for You

It has been a week since yoona’s behavior change towards sooyoung. But thinking that yoona just starting to treat her better, sooyoung trying to shrug all strange things that come into her mind. Even taeyeon and Yuri find it strange, but say nothing since it’s actually a good things that yoona change.

As usual, sooyoung and yoona have their lunch together, along with her other friends. They are in their break time, and have been talking randomly when a girl suddenly come towards them, who is none other than gyuri.

Everybody know that gyuri and yoona is in the same agency as a model. Since yoona want to be a model, she do a part-time job as a model. That make yoona and gyuri become friends. But they don’t really like gyuri since they all know that gyuri likes yoona since they work in the same agency.

“thanks for last week babe?” gyuri smirk while looking straight to yoona who seems uneasy which make others staring at both of them with questioning face.

“just leave gyuri” yoona trying to prevent gyuri from talking more by telling her to leave.

“what are you thanking her for?” taeyeon asks gyuri who still have that smirk on her face.

“well, for a wonderful night of course”

“what are you trying to say gyuri, really if it’s nothing important, please leave” jessica starts to get annoyed.

“oh, don’t tell me you haven’t tell your friend babe, specially you girlfriend”

“tell me what?” sooyoung suddenly feel uneasy but shifting her gaze from her girlfriend to gyuri.

“that your girlfriend prefer spending her night with me than you”

“please stop gyuri, just..”

“what do you mean?” sooyoung cut yoona before she can finish her word, wanting more explanation from gyuri.

“your girlfriend didn’t go home last week, right? Well, she was staying at my place. We’re partying until midnight which your girlfriend agree to sleep at my place instead go back to her dorm. And… I’m her first” gyuri lean closer to sooyoung smirking which make the latter boil in anger “you can ask her if you don’t believe me.”

“does she tell the truth?” sooyoung shifting her gaze back to her girlfriend, trying to hold her anger.

“i.. it’s.. I just.. “ yoona finds it hard to talks when she stare at sooyoung’s eyes. She can see pain, hurt, anger there, and it makes her can’t find any words to explain.

Seeing that, before she burst in anger, sooyoung stand up, trying to go out from there. But, yoona quickly hold her wrist before she can take a step.

“sorry soo, sorry… I was drunk. i…” yoona trying to say whatever comes to her mind, but all she can say is sorry, over and over again.

Sooyoung just chuckled bitterly “so she is telling the truth, that’s why you act like this lately” she is looking everywhere but yoona’s eyes while shake her head lightly.

Yoona cupped her girlfriend face trying to make her looking into her eyes, “please soo, let’s talk, it’s not like what you think”

“you know what, that’s okay” she is staring back at her girlfriend while realising her hands from her face. “it’s not like you want to be with me anyway. All this time you never even think of me as your girlfriend. That’s why you just go whenever you like, with whoever you want, without tell me even once.”

“that’s not it soo, it’s…”

“you don’t have to explain.i know that all this time it just me who always try to hold on this relationship when you don’t even care. When maybe you don’t even want to be in it.”

“it’s not true soo, please..”

“you don’t ever think about me even once. You don’t even know about me. All you know that I love you too much that I am willing to do everything for you. I bet you even forget that the day you go to that party is my birthday, right?” she is trying to hold her tears which just keep on falling from her eyes.

“I’m sorry soo, but please..” yoona starts crying feeling even more guilty while get cut before she can finish her word.

“that’s okay” she chuckled bitterly. “it’s not like you care anyway. I’m tired yoong, I am done fighting for our relationship. I am done fighting for you. You make me feel stupid for falling in love with you.” She stared right into yoona eyes, holding her breath before finally say “im yoona… we’re over.”

 

thanks for your comment :D