chap 10

Stay for You

It’s been few days since yoona tried every thing she can to get closer to the tall girl, and just as long as the tall girl keeps on ignoring her.

She does everything, starting from waiting every morning in front of her room, doing a simple gesture like giving that sweet smile every time sooyoung is by accident landed her eyes on her, trying to start a conversation with her, stop going to random party from her agency and simply spent time in the dorm, and all.

And of course, sooyoung’s ignorance wouldn’t make her stop. She is in love, yeah, so much in love with the tall girl. And she won’t waste a day without doing a thing to win the tall girl back.

Just like what she does tonight. She has been busy in the kitchen since afternoon. She even asked tiffany and jessica about this. And right now, she is having tiffany to help her, yeah after bugging the eyes smile girl for almost half an hour, she finally accompany the doe eyes girl there.

“What?” yoona asked without shifting her gaze from preparing dinner for the tall girl, after feeling tiffany stare at her for almost 10 minutes now. She is sitting in the chair beside the dining table, and tiffany is sitting across her.

“It’s really good to see you now..” tiffany stated.

“Hmm?” yoona hummed, her eyes still glued on her hands busy activity “What do you mean?”

“You become a lot more mature..” she said, smiling “this is the first time you’re doing this kind of things” she paused “I usually see sooyoung doing this…” she sighed “you know, there is few time when you refuse to eat the dinner she prepared, and she just order from a restaurant, and she even say it’s okay…”

Yoona just keep silent.

“You’re unbelievably being in dorm more often than before..” tiffany added “you never go home late at night anymore, you never go out with your friends model too..” she chuckled “you used to give sooyoung a lot of headaches and worries from that…”

Yoona sighed, finally lifted her head and looking at the girl in front of her “I am really sorry for that..” she stated “I regret doing that…”

“Yes, you should..” tiffany said playfully, before let out another chuckle. She folded her arms on the table, and rested her head there, watching yoona who is cutting some veggies.

“Tell me..” yoona said suddenly, stop from busying herself.

“Hmm?” tiffany raised her brows, giving the latter a confused look.

“Do you think soo doesn’t love me anymore?” she voiced what bothered her these days.

Tiffany keeps in silent for a moment before giggled “are you really serious about your question, im yoona?”

Yoona stared at her best friend weirdly, feeling nothing wrong with her question.

“I think, as much as she wants to hate you, we all know that she can’t bring herself for that..” tiffany stated.

“And, are you blind?” she asked “even if she is clearly ignoring you, she doesn’t even push you away.” Tiffany sighed “she is just trying to avoid you..”

“Stop looking only with your eyes..” tiffany continued “honestly, I often caught her taking glances at you..” she chuckled “she is still so much in love with you…”

“Really?” yoona’s lips slowly curved into a smile “then, I should finished this as soon as possible..” she said, her hands back to busy cutting the veggies, she took a glance at tiffany “I don’t want to make her wait..” she said, and tiffany just giggled.

-----

 

Everyone is already sitting around the dining table, except for yuri who is still showering. And as usual, they are sitting on their own seat.

“Let’s just eat first, yuri will come here in minutes..” tiffany said.

They are taking their own food to their plate, just when sooyoung was about to take the food to her plate, yoona stand up and take it before sooyoung can reach the big spoon.

“Let me take it for you..” yoona smiled, and she put the fried rice that she made for the tall girl. And sooyoung is just silently sitting on her seat.

After doing so, yoona placed sooyoung’s plate in front of the tall girl, and sits back on her seat without even taking anything for her. She is just staring at the latter.

“How is it?” she asked, hopefully after the tall girl takes her first spoon.

“Yoona made it..” tiffany butted in.

Sooyoung went silent for a while, but she say nothing, she just takes her next spoon in silent, and so on until she finished her dinner. But for yoona, it is enough, to see the tall girl finished her dinner knowing that she made it for her. Yoona found herself staring at the tall girl with a big smile on her face.

After finished her dinner, sooyoung quietly walked to the sink, and wash her plate before she left to her room.

“Hey what’s for dinner?” just than, yuri walked in.

She sits on her seat, and looking at her plate which is already filled of foods by her girlfriend.

“Who made that?” yuri asked, pointing to a small bowl which is almost empty, munching. Since yoona just cooked for the tall girl, she doesn’t even bother to make that much, at least enough for the tall girl.

“Yoona..” tiffany answered, and yuri swiftly take a spoon an put it in before yoona can say a word.

“Yah!! What..”

“Ouhh..” yuri cut “is this edible?” she asked, making a weird face.

“What? Why?” yoona asked, raising her brow, before take a spoon to taste.

“Ouhhh..”

“It is too salty, right?” yuri stated, after seeing the doe eyes girl making the same expression as she did.

Yoona took a glance at tiffany before storm out from the dining room.

Knock knock

Yoona stand in front of sooyoung’s room and it takes seconds before the tall girl opened it.

“A-are you okay?” she asked the tall latter concernedly.

“Hmm?” sooyoung’s expression doesn’t even change.

“I mean, mm.. after ate that..” she scanned sooyoung’s face “are you okay?”

Sooyoung went silent, doesn’t even know what to say “it is not that bad..” she mumbled, her expression softened “I’m okay..” she seriously doesn’t even know what she said. She still has to act cold toward the latter, but in the other hand, she can’t take yoona’s sorry look.

And yoona just stand there, doesn’t know what to do. They are standing in the same position for a moment in silent, can’t take it anymore, sooyoung broke the silence.

“If you don’t have anything…”

“Thank you..” yoona cut, a sweet smile forming on her face.  She leans closer to the tall girl, giving her a hug, and she can fell sooyoung’s body stiffen, but she could care less. Sooyoung is hers, and that all she keeps telling herself.

After seconds, she released the hug, staring at the tall girl, before swiftly give a peck on her lips which surprised the tall girl.

“Good night, see you tomorrow..” she said quickly and go out from the place as soon as possible still with the smile on her face, leaving sooyoung stood there dumbfounded.