chap 14

Stay for You

Yoona woke up from her sleep, she is slowly rubbing her eyes, trying to find a certain girl who is usually will hug her to sleep and keep her in her embrace all night. She will wake up in the morning and greet the tall brunette with a kiss, but strangely, she found nobody beside her.

She took a glance at the clock hanging on the wall that show that it’s already past 8AM. Sooyoung will usually still stayed in the bed around that time, since they’re having their long holiday and prepare for college. They still have few more days before they can go out from the dorm.

Is she in the bathroom?” yoona thought, rubbing her eyes while walking to the bathroom only to find it empty.

“Ah, maybe she is in the dining room..”

Yoona walked to her room for a quick shower, before made her way to the dining room.

“Hey, morning…” she smiled brightly, but her eyes wondered for a certain figure.

“Morning too, yoon..” tiffany and jessica said in unison.

“Where is soo?” yoona asked, when she can’t find any trace about the tall girl. There is only tiffany, jessica, yuri, and taeyeon there. They’re all having their breakfast.

“Hmm?” yuri had her brows creased “what do you mean?” she stared at the doe eyes girl “isn’t you are the one sleeping with her last night?”

“Yeah..” yoona answered, staring back at the tanned girl “but she is already left when I woke up..” she explained.

“I don’t know..” yuri said “I don’t see her since I woke up this morning..”

Yoona shifted her gaze from the tanned girl to the eye smiling girl who is sitting beside her girlfriend, and to jessica beside her but all of them only shake their head slightly, indicating that they don’t have any idea at all about where the tall brunette is.

“Taeng..” jessica called softly “do you know where sooyoung is?”

“She is already leaving..” taeyeon answered after a moment of silence, avoiding any eye contact, trying to stay calm and undisturbed, taking a spoon of rice to .

“What do you mean?” tiffany eyed the short girl.

“She is leaving already..” taeyeon said, taking another spoon of rice to “this morning…”

“Where?” tiffany asked “to her sister?” thinking that sooyoung might move out from the dorm earlier.

“Nope..” taeyeon answered “Japan..” she mumbled “scholarship..”

“What!?“ yoona stand from her seat, tears threatening to fall from her eyes “she didn’t say anything..”

Taeyeon keep silent for a while, thinking how should she answered the tall girl, before turned to face the girl “why should she?” she asked staring at yoona “well, if you forget..” she paused “you’re not her girlfriend anymore..” she said coldly.

“Nooo!!” yoona raised her tone, shaking her head slightly “she can’t leave me like this!!” and tears start flowing from her eyes “how can she do this?!!”

Taeyeon stop eating, standing from her seat and staring at the tall girl “why can’t she?” she gave the latter a bitter laugh “isn’t this what you want?” she scoffed “I even think that you would be happy, knowing that she is leaving..”

“I love her..” yoona mumbled slowly, between her sobs, while her other friends just staring at the two figures in silence.

“Yeah..” she gave the girl another bitter laugh “that’s why you hurt her..”

“I don’t care what you’re thinking about me, taeyeon..” yoona answered the short girl “I do really love her..” she tried to wipe the tears that keep flowing from her eyes “and all this time, I try to show her that I really do… all this time.. I try to do everything to proof her that I’m worthy enough… for her…” she mumbled wearily “I am fighting to get her back.. I am fighting for us..”

“What does she see in you!!?” she raised her tone, completely ignoring what the tall girl has said “why after all that years being in pain, she is still so much in love with you!!!” she yelled, there is something that the short girl hiding, which why she is being so angry right now.

“I hate you so much!!” taeyeon said, and a hint of hatred can be seen on that sentence “I hate you for hurting her so much!! I hate you for playing with her heart!! I hate you for every pain you’ve caused her!! and I hate you because after all you’ve done to her, she is still staying for you!!!”

“What?” yoona mumbled slowly “what do you mean?” she asked hopefully “where is she?”

“Why?” the latter asked “why should I tell you?” she stared at the tall girl “so that you can hurt her again?” she said sarcastically.

“Please, taeyeon..” she pleaded “tell me where is she…”

Taeyeon stared at the girl, “she is leaving already... and that’s all you need to know…” she answered before leaving the place. Leaving the tall girl fell down on the floor, with tears can’t stop flowing from her eyes.

-----

 

It’s been three days, and everything in the dorm just seems so much in a mess. Yoona has been imprisoned herself in her room, without eating and going out from her room. Tiffany, jessica, and yuri tried everything they can to get the girl stop torturing herself, but yoona just spending her time crying in her room all day, she misses the tall girl badly. And just as the three days, the short girl is nowhere to be seen. Taeyeon will leave early in the morning, and going back late at night.

“We’ve got to get taeyeon to tell where sooyoung is..” tiffany voiced, staring at jessica. They are all sitting in the living room, after for the nth time failed to get the doe eyes girl going out from her room or just having her dinner.

“Yeah..” jessica answered tiredly “if only it sounds that easy..”

“If this keeps going on, yoona will get sick..” yuri said worriedly.

“What should we do to make your girlfriend talk?” tiffany sighed, leaning her back to her seat.

“What should we do?” yuri mumbled, feeling tiffany’s head on her shoulder.

“Now, all we can do is to wait for taeng to come back..” jessica said, taking a glance at the clock which shows that it’s already almost 11PM.

They’re all drowing into their own thought, before a click sound from the door bring them back to reality. They’re all standing up in unison when seeing a short latter making their way to her room.

“Tae..” jessica called softly “can we have a talk?” she asked carefully.

Taeyeon stoped, staring at her girlfriend with an expressionless face “if you’re going to ask me where sooyoung is..” she paused “I already said that she is in..”

“She is not in japan..” jessica cut. She walked closer to her girlfriend, handed her some paper which seems already being torn apart into pieces, some even already being wrinkled.

“I got that from sooyoung’s room..” jessica added “that’s her ticket and her scholarship administrator..” she stated, staring straight to her girlfriend “she is not in japan.. where is she, tae?”

“You’re going to tell yoona..” she answered coldly “so, why should I tell you that?”

“Taeng, please..” she pleaded.

“Forget it…” she said coldly, before making her way to her room, but jessica grab her before she even takes a step.

“Tae.. she is torturing herself..” jessica said with a sad eyes “she is not eating, not even going out from her room and just spend all day crying in her room..”

“What does it has to do with me?” taeyeon asked, still with her cold tone.

“Taeng, she is my friend, my bestfriend..” jessica said “she is hurting, tae..”

“And sooyoung is my bestfriend!!!” she yelled “is it okay for soo to get hurt and it’s not okay for your bestfriend to get hurt?!!”

“It’s not what..”

“Aren’t all that pain yoona has caused her not enough?!!” taeyeon cut

“Tae..”

“Aren’t you too selfish?!” taeyeon asked, slumping herself fall to the couch.

“It’s not like that tae..” jessica said softly, taking her girlfriend into her embrace “that’s not what I mean..”

“I know that after all that things yoona did to sooyoung, it would be hard for you to forgive her..” jessica said, caressing the latter’s back, and letting the latter buried her face on her neck.

“What would you do if you were me?” jessica asked softly “what would you do if you see your bestfriend imprison herself in her room, not eating, not going out, and spending all day crying…”

“You do know that they love each other, right?” jessica asked, making the short girl facing her.

“Give her a chance, tae..” jessica giving a weak smile “let her fixed this mess..” she added “give her a chance to show sooyoung that she is really in love with her..”

Jessica cupped her girlfriend’s face with both her hand “tae..” she said slowly “please, take her to soo…”