chap 4

Stay for You

Yoona standing in front of soojin’s house. She has been standing there for almost an hour, but everytime she raise her hand to knock the door, she always end up putting it back.

what is she doing right now? Does her sister knows about our break up? What will her sister says seeing me here? What will happened if she sees me coming here? Will she just chased me away? Oh God, what should I do?” all of the questions keeps on bothered her from knocking the door.

Yoona sighs “no im yoona, you did this mess. Take your responsibility”. Just then, she braved herself to knock the door.

“yeahh.. coming..” soojin’s voice make her heart beat even faster.

The door opened, revealing soojin, who seems surprised to see yoona standing there. It’s not like yoona never came before. She’ve come to soojin’s house few times for dinner. But just simply that. Yoona never come there alone.

And every fight they had all this time, which make sooyoung come home in the same condition as today, never make yoona come after her. Which is why soojin seems surprised. After all their fight, sooyoung is the one who end up apologizing eventhough it wasn’t her mistake.

“oh.. you’re here..” soojin seems doesn’t know what to say. “come in..”

Soojin slowly closed the door and accompany yoona to sit in the living room.

“well, seeing you coming here today, it must be a big fight” soojin said while smiling, trying to make the latter who seems somehow nervous to calm down.

“she.. break up with me” yoona said slowly, avoiding soojin’s eyes. Which make her lost her words.

“you mean you break up with her and you’re coming here to apologize?” soojin asked, clearly confused, thinking maybe she misheard yoona’s words. After all the time when she sees her sister coming home in mess after crying, she sometimes tell her sister to just break up with her girlfriend. But sooyoung who is too stubborn clearly disagree. So, somehow what yoona just said surprised her.

“no unnie, she is the one who break our relationship.” Yoona said while looking at soojin.

Soojin leans back to the sofa with her arms folded. “and whats bring you here? I’m not judging or anything, but isn’t that what you want?” soojin finally understand why her sister come home like that just a moment before.

“emm.. ii.. I want to apologize.. and talking to her..”yoona said, she is actually scared what if her  sister chased her away even before she can talk to sooyoung.

“about what?” soojin still asked calmly.

“I… want her back” yoona braved herself to look into soojin’s eyes. She should meet and talk to the latter and she just simply tell soojin what she feels.

Her broken heart tell her that. Her crushed heard keeps on calling sooyoung to come back to her life. She just realized it when she saw how deep she hurt sooyoung. She regret hurting soo. She regret treat her like that. She want sooyoung back and she will do everything she can for it.

“for what?” soojin cold voice fill the room. “so that you can hurt her again? Don’t you think it’s enough?”

“no, I won’t hurt her. I love her unnie, and I really do” she said while tears start falling from her eyes.

“and do you think I will believe that?” soojin have heard a lot about yoona from taeyeon.

There is one time taeyeon asked soojin to help her persuaded sooyoung to break up with yoona and she simply told soojin everything that actually end up made soojin really told her sister to break up with her girlfriend.

Taeyeon really hurt seeing her friend being treated like that and she do what she can to avoid the latter being hurt over and over again. That’s why she always told her friend to break up with yoona and even her sister can’t persuade her stubborn friend.

“I know that I hurt her a lot unnie. And I know that sorry won’t be enough. I know, I don’t even have any right to ask her to come back to me. But I love her. And I can’t give up on her. Please trust me, unnie. I promise you I won’t hurt her. And whatever happened, I won’t leave her side.” Yoona tried to assured soojin. She’s still crying. She doesn’t  know what to tell or how to make her believe her words.

Soojin just sighs “even if I do believe you, do you think my stubborn sister will believe in what you say?” soojin now talks calmly. The coldness from her voice slowly disappear. She doesn’t know how to handle these two girl. She knows her sister. Even if she doesn’t know what their problem right now, but knowing that sooyoung finally breaking up with yoona, she doesn’t think that sooyoung will come back to her, even if it means hurting herself.

“that’s why, I need to talk to her. Even if it takes days, months, even years, I will still waiting until she is willing to start over with me.” Yoona said while trying to stop her tears.

“and what’s your plan?” soojin raised her brows

“i.. don’t know unnie.. I really don’t know” yoona shook her head lightly.

“well, you know I can’t help you. She won’t listen to me anyway. And it won’t be easy to convince her about that.”

“I know. I will try my best.” Yoona try to smile a bit.

“and, she is in her room, upstair. I think she is sleeping. She went home drenched few hours ago. So maybe she is just taking a rest.” Soojin said and stand up “I will go to my room first, I still have things to do” she smile before leaving yoona there.

Yoona stand up and start walking upstair. Every step she takes seems to heavy to take. It’s like every step full of fear. Millions of questions in her mind make her even more scared.

“what will happended if she see me? Will she get angry at me? Or maybe she will just chased me away without a word.. she should be really angry at me right now…”

Without realizing, she is already in front of sooyoung’s room. She can hear her heart beat faster and faster. She knock twice and found no answer from inside. Thinking that sooyoung must be sleeping, she opens the door slowly and find the figure she want to see sleeping on her bed.

After closed the door, she walks calmly trying not to wake the sleeping figure. Slowly, she lie beside her and staring at the figure.

Slowly she caressing her hair, down to her brows, her nose, her lips, her cheek.

“I make you get sick again” she mumbled slowly while feeling sooyoung hot temperature.

“why I just realize it now? You’re so beautiful. I’m really lucky, right? Why I didn’t realized it all this time. Your face, your smile, your heart. I should be gratefull when it still mine, right? Why I just realized that I’m in love with you after you took it away from me?” a tear escaped her eyes.

“I shouldn’t be the one who cried right now. I’m the one who hurt you all this time, right? And you still bear with it.” She chuckled a little and wipe her tears. “I don’t know it’s you or me that the one who is really stupid”

Yoona can’t take her eyes from the sleeping figure. And she just can’t stop her hands to touch sooyoung’s face.

“I should have done this a lot when I still can. I never know touching you while looking at you while you’re sleeping can make me feel like this.” She can hear her heard beating like crazy “it drives me crazy”

“honestly, I really don’t know what to do or what to say to you right now. I am really scared that when you open your eyes, you’ll be only push me away.”

“what should I do to convience you soo... What should I say that will make you believe me? I am not good with words. I don’t know what to say. All I know is my heart is only beating for you and only you, and it's for now and forever.”

“when you open your eyes, please talk to me.. I can’t imagine my life without you. Soo.. I won’t ever give up on you. Not now, not ever….” After saying that, she gives a peck on sooyoung lips and buried her face into the latter chest. After a while yoona falling asleep while her arms wrapped around sooyoung’s waist.