chap 11

Stay for You

Yoona is walking in the school’s corridor, scanned every classroom carefully, looking for the tall girl to go home together. A girl who tiffany said is in the same dance club with her girlfriend, or how yoona stated it herself, called her 30 minutes ago, and the teacher just let the tall girl out thinking that maybe it’s about the dance club or something important.

Tiffany just tell her to go home with them before, but yoona refused and choose to wait for the tall girl.

School already ended, and the tall girl hasn’t even come back yet, so instead of anxiously waiting for her, yoona decided to just looking for the tall girl around the school. She has checked the dance club room, but nobody there.

School is starting to get lonely, and the anxious in her self, gets even bigger. She walked out from the school building, and just when she was about to walked through the big soccer field, she saw a familiar figure there.

Sooyoung is sitting there, staring into the field, watching some student playing soccer. But she is not alone, there is a girl sitting along with her, the girl who called her before. And, it’s surely not dara.

They seem to have an enjoyable conversation. Sooyoung will sometimes chukling, and the other girl will laugh while leaning her head to the tall girl shoulder. But, even though sooyoung seems to listen to the other girl, she is just staring straight to the field without even turn her head to her side.

Yoona is sitting near that place, far enough not to be notice, and close enough watch her sooyoung, deciding not to disturb them. She doesn’t want to cause another trouble with the tall girl while trying to win her back. She sits the quietly, waiting where will they finish their talk. And since she can’t hear their conversation, it made her even more jealous.

Yoona keeps on sighing, her eyes glued to the tall girl and she is seriously trying hard to hold herself from approach the tall girl, hug her, and tell the other girl that sooyoung is hers.

Yoona is tapping her hand impatiently in her seats, while she suddenly sees the girl lift her hand, and touch sooyoung’s face. There is a hint of surprised in sooyoung’s face.

And that’s it, she just can’t take it anymore. She stands from her seat, walking closer to the tall latter. She fell like burning, and she swore, she feels like crushing the girl into pieces.

She stands in front of the tall girl, who is obviously surprised to see her there, just as surprised as the girl who is sitting beside her. The girl immediately lowered her hand from sooyoung’s face.

And just before the tall girl can say a word, yoona already cupped sooyoung’s face with both her hand, leaning closer to her and crush their lips together. Sooyoung hasn’t even get conscious from her first shock, and yoona just gives another shock for her.

They stayed like that in a moment before yoona straightened her body in her standing position, while sooyoung stayed frozen with her eyes on yoona.

“Don’t you dare touch her!” yoona said coldly to the girl who is sitting beside sooyoung “she is mine..”

“What do you mean..” the girl stands up, giving a scoff “I heard you two break up..” she said, her eyes giving a cold stare.

“Mind your own business..” yoona raised her brow “and keep your hand away from her..”

“Who do you think you are?” she said “I heard about you a lot yoona..” she gives a sarcastic smile “we both know that you don’t deserve her..”

“Shut up!” yoona shot the girl with hatred look “who are you to judge me?!”

“Why?” she let out a cynical laugh “don’t joke with me..” she took a step closer to yoona “you’re nothing more than her past, you’re just her ex yoona..”

“So what?” yoona scoffed “I was her past..” yoona stated “but I will make it to her today..” she smirks “and being her forever..” she stated “while you..” she paused “you won’t even make it closer than being a friend..”

“You!!” the girl lifted her hand, and was about to slap the doe eyes girl, and yoona being unprepared for such action just turned her head slightly with her eyes closed. But she feels nothing.

Yoona opened her eyes, and found sooyoung stand up from her seat with her one hand grabbing the girl’s hand.

“I’m thankful for you being my friend..” she gives the latter a small smile “I know she is my ex..” she said “and I’m aware of that fact eunjung…” sooyoung sighed, staring right to the girl “but… I still won’t let anyone to hurt her…” she said softly, not taking her gaze from the girl called eunjung.

Sooyoung slowly released her grip from eunjung’s hand, giving a smile to the girl, before holding yoona’s hand.

“See you tomorrow..” she said to the girl, giving another smile before going away from that place, dragging yoona with her.

Sooyoung and yoona walked together to their dorm, with sooyoung’s hand still holding yoona’s hand, loose enough not to hurt her, but strong enough not to make her feel lost. It feels so go, her hands on sooyoung’s, make her feel secure. Yoona can’t even say a word.

I wonder why I always reject it every time you hold my hand..” she thought, her eyes will take glances to their holding hands “if I could turn back times, I would even be the one holding yours…”

They’re already standing in front of their dorm when yoona feels sooyoung release her hand from hers. And of course she feels disappointed with that.

Sooyoung walked into their dorm, without even saying a word. And before yoona can call the tall girl, she is already out from her sight.

-----

 

Knock knock

The tall girl opened her door, and she doesn’t even find it shocking anymore to see the girl standing there right now.

“Soo..”

“It’s already night..” sooyoung cut “go sleeping in your room, yoona..” she tried to close her door.

“I won’t take long..” yoona hold the door, preventing it from being closed “I just want to talk to you, soo..” she said softly.

Sooyoung sighed “you’re making it hard for me..” she mumbled, looking straight into yoona’s eyes.

“Please..” yoona added softly, making the tall girl give up and just open her door, letting the doe eyes girl coming into her room.

Sooyoung closed the door, walking closer to yoona and sit beside her on her bed. They are staying in silent, before yoona finally speaks.

“Thank you..” she said, turning her head to look at sooyoung’s face “for defending me in front of your friend..”

Sooyoung just nodded, refusing to face the girl.

“About earlier..” she paused “I mean what I said, soo..”

“You should stop this..” sooyoung said, still looking straight to front.

“I said I love you and I told you in the park that I will show you..” yoona said “and that’s what I am doing right now..”

“You..”

“I want you..” yoona cut “I want us back..”

Sooyoung let out a bitter laugh “don’t you think it’s too late already?”

“I..”

“I’ve been always waiting for you to say that words to me..” she cut “but it’s just too hard for you because you never really do..”

“I really love you..” yoona said, lifting her hand, cupped sooyoung’s face and turn it to make the tall girl face her “what can I do to make you believe me?”

“Why are you doing this to me, yoona?” she asked slowly, tears start falling from her eyes.

“Soo, I’m really sorry for hurting you this much..” yoona slowly rubbed her thumb to wipe sooyoung’s tears.

“You should just live your life..” she said weakly “and just leave mine alone…”

“I am.. soo..” yoona mumbled softly “I am living my live with you in it…” she said, giving the tall girl a small smile “because I know, I won’t make it without you…”

“What do you think of me?” sooyoung gives another bitter laugh “a toy that you can play with? Someone who you can dump when you get bored? Someone who stupid enough to…” sooyoung’s words get cut when she feels yoona lips on hers. Yoona is kissing her, slowly, gently, she can feels yoona lips moving on hers and in a moment, she find herself kissing the girl back.

They are kissing for minutes until the needed of air pulled them back. They stop, catching for air, and they just let their forehead touch each others, slowly they open their eyes and meet each other gaze.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” yoona asked, with their forehead still in touch and yoona’s hands still on sooyoung’s face.

“I don’t think it..”

“Please…” yoona cut, before giving a peck on sooyoung’s lips.

And there is it, sooyoung found herself giving in everything the girl want. She found herself let the girl taking her mind, her heart, and her everything.

And when yoona sees the tall girl still doesn’t give an answer, she pushed the tall girl slowly to lie on the bed, giving another long passionate kiss before lying beside the tall girl, pulling from their long sweet kiss and lying beside the brunette with her arms wrapped around sooyoung’s slender waist.

“I love you soo…” yoona said, her face buried on sooyoung’s neck “and from now on, starting today, even tomorrow, and every tomorrow I have, I will only say it to you…”

And another word from yoona which make sooyoung heart beat faster every second, which make her worlds seems like only yoona alone..

How can you do this?” her mind filled with so many questions “I tried to win your heart for years, but I got nothing..”

“And now, just a kiss from you, get you my everything?”

“How come a simple words from you make all that wall crush in second?”

“What am I doing right now?” and slowly she drifted to her sleep, with her arms wrapped around the girl securely.