chap 16

Stay for You

“Y-yoona?” sooyoung stared at the girl who is standing in front of her unbelievably “w-why a-are..”

And her sentences got cut when she felt the other girl’s lips on hers.

Yoona placed her hands on sooyoung’s shoulder, pushed the taller girl slightly, while pressing their lips together, not even giving a chance for the tall brunette to say a word.

And sooyoung is just standing there, frozen for a moment before she starts responding the other girl’s kiss. Upon feeling that the tall girl is kissing her back, yoona slowly move her hand and wrapped it around sooyoung’s neck.

Sooyoung then pulled the latter back when she moved back slightly, still with their lips locked together. Sooyoung wrapped one hand around the latter’s waist, and she used the other hand to close the door behind the doe eyes girl.

Sooyoung then pushed the girl until her back leaned on the door, with her arms each beside the girl’s side, trapped her head between sooyoung’s arms. They’re kissing passionately, before broking it, panting heavily. They both stared into each other eyes, with their forehead touch together.

“…w-what.. a-are..y-you..”

And just before sooyoung even finished her sentence, yoona cupped her face, and pulled her for another sweet wet kiss, while sooyoung found herself already kissing the girl back, her mind went blank, and yoona is the only thing on her mind right now.

They’re both already losing their mind already, pouring every love, longing, and every feeling they have into that long sweet kiss, and slowly, yoona’s hands going lower to sooyoung’s waist, before she slid it under the tall girl’s shirt.

“Soo..t-take..m-me..t-too..your..room..” yoona said between their kisses.

-----

 

They’re both lying on the bed with only the blanket to cover their bare body. The tall girl is obviously tired that she is already falling asleep, while yoona can’t even take her eyes from the sleeping girl in front of her. Yes, she is scared. She is scared if whenever she wakes up, the tall girl is not by her side anymore. So, she ended up watching the tall girl slept all night.

Yoona has her arm under sooyoung’s neck, and the others just keep on touching the taller girl’s face or her soft skin, while sooyoung has her hands wrapped around the other girl, with a slight gap between them which can make the doe eyes girl staring at the taller girl’s beautiful face.

“I love you, soo..” the doe eyes girl mumbled “how to make you believe that I really do?” her hands gently brushed the tall girl’s hair, slowly running it to caress her beautiful face, down to her bare shoulder, and sometimes giving small pecks over the tall brunette’s face.

And that’s how yoona spent her night, watching the tall girl sleeping peacefully, with that sweet smile plastered on her face, while her hand keep on touching the taller girl, just to make sure that she is not dreaming.

The sun already sets up, indicating that another day starts already. Yoona planted another sweet small peck on sooyoung’s lips, which make her stir from her sleep. Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes, rubbing her eyes and trying to adjust from the morning sun.

“Morning…” yoona greeted the tall girl with a smile on her face.

“Hmm..” sooyoung hummed, before turned her back on the other girl, feeling slightly embarrassed, but yoona just hold her tight, preventing her from doing so. They ended up facing each other, which make sooyoung avoiding yoona’s eyes, and the doe eyes girl only let out a small chuckle.

“How’s your sleep?” yoona asked, still with that smile on her face.

“..hmm.. good..” she answered, “…you?”

“…Me?” yoona asked “…I’m..”

“You’re not sleeping?” sooyoung cut, realizing yoona’s red and tired eyes.

“I can’t sleep..” she let out another small chuckle “I’m scared..” she stared right into sooyoung’s eyes “I’m scared not to find you beside me when I wake up… I’m scared that you’re already leaving when I opened my eyes in the morning..” she answered truthfully.

Sooyoung stared back at the girl’s eyes “I’m not going anywhere..”

“You’re not going to tell me if you’re going somewhere..”

“I’m really not going anywhere.. yoong..”

There, a nickname which sooyoung used to call her before, a name which makes the doe eyes girl having a sweet smile on her face.

“What’s with that smile?” sooyoung asked, raising one her brow.

“You just called me yoong..” she answered, still grinning.

Sooyoung let out a small chuckle “so.. should I just call you yoona?”

“Noo..” yoona answered swiftly “I like that..” she smiled “but I will love it more when you call me baby..” she said, referring on how sooyoung will call her when they’re still in relationship, earning another chuckle from the tall girl.

“You have become really blunt lately..” she said, not taking her eyes from the girl.

“I used to asked myself, about why you keep telling me that you love me, about why you keep doing that sweet gestures towards me, about everything that show how much you love me..” she said

“And now, I finally understand that feeling..” she paused, smiling “I understand that how much you want the person you love so much know about your feeling…”

“I know how much you want to show that person that you love her.. about how much you want them to know about your love.. and how much you want to tell them that you love them..”

“That feeling that you can’t help it, but you don’t want to stop saying that words over and over again…”

Sooyoung only let out another chuckles, she doesn’t even know what to say.

“Soo..”

“Take a sleep..” sooyoung cut.

“Soo..” yoona called softly “can we have a talk?” she cupped the latter face on both her hands “please..”

“…Okay..” sooyoung answered “….but just take your sleep first..” she said, caressing the girl’s face. And yoona can feel her heart beating like crazy from sooyoung’s simple touch.

“Promise?”

“Okay..” the tall girl smiled, pulling the latter into her embrace, and let the girl buried her face on her neck.

Yoona wrapped her arms around the tall girl’s waist, slowly drifted herself to sleep, with that sweet smile still plastered on her face.

After making sure the doe eyes girl is falling asleep already, sooyoung took her phone on the small table beside her bed, dialling a number "hello?"