chap 15

Stay for You

Taeyeon stared at her girlfriend, taking a deep breath before pulling the blonde’s hands from her face. She stands up from her seat, walking to the doe eyes girl’s room, and she opened the door without even knocking it, followed behind her, jessica, tiffany, and yuri. Well, just in case the short girl throws another tantrum.

The door opened, revealing the tall girl lying with her stomach down on her bed with her face buried on her pillow, small sobs can be heard from her.

“Get yourself ready..” taeyeon said coldly, doesn’t even care whatever the tall girl is doing.

Yoona turned around, feeling startled to see the short girl standing in her room. But she still says nothing. Her eyes gets red, puffy cheeks, running nose, must be from crying for hours.

“I’ll be waiting on my car..” she added, still with the same cold tone “and if in 20 minutes you’re not coming, I’ll be leaving..” she said, before going out from the tall girl’s room.

Yoona is just still staying there, frozen, trying to get what the short girl mean, before jessica’s voice bring her back from her thought.

“What are you waiting for?” jessica asked impatiently

“She will take you to sooyoung..” she added.

And as soon as the name mentioned, yoona stand from her bed immediately, going to her bathroom for a quick wash, she doesn’t even care about hearing it right or wrong. She doesn’t even ask why, where, or what, the one thing on her mind is sooyoung, and sooyoung only.

Just as yoona going in to her bathroom, jessica turned and face both her bestfriend.

“You guys just take a rest..” she said softly, giving a tired smile “you all must be tired..”

“How about you?” tiffany asked

“I will go with them..” she answered

“But..”

“I will make sure that everything okay..” jessica cut “I have to make sure that taeng is okay too..” she said. Tiffany and yuri turned and stare at each other, before shifting her gaze back to the blonde and nodded slightly, then go out from the room.

It doesn’t even take 20 minutes that the tall girl already finished. Both the girls then go out and walked to taeyeon’s car.

After both girls come into her car, taeyeon starts driving her car, and silence fills their trips. Taeyeon will have her eyes glued straight to the road, jessica who still worried will take glances over her girlfriend, and yoona just keeps her eyes to her side, looking outside the dark road through the window.

-----

 

Sooyoung is sitting silently on the car, her fingers keeps fidgeting nervously on her lap, she keeps sighing, and of course it bothers her bestfriend so much.

“What make you so nervous?” taeyeon finally asked, they were currently on their way to the airport.

“Taeng..” sooyoung called softly “I am not going to the airport..” she mumbled softly.

“What!?” taeyeon stopped the car in sudden, feeling surprised before shifting her gaze to her tall bestfriend.

“Take me to this place..” sooyoung handed the short latter a piece of paper which written something on it.

Taeyeon took the paper from her bestfriend, looking at what’s written there, before taking a quick glance at her bestfriend, she opened , but nothing comes out, she is seriously doesn’t know what to feel, what to think, what to do, or what to say anymore.

Taeyeon frustratingly taking a deep breath and releasing it, before shifting her gaze back straight to the front, saying nothing, turned her car and drive where sooyoung want to go.

Their trip filled with silence, sooyoung doesn’t even dare to utter a word, knowing how mad taeyeon should be, and the short girl obviously show it on her silence.

They’re already arrived at a big apartment buildings, sooyoung takes her big luggage to a room, which have a small boar written 1002 on it, on the 10th floor. And taeyeon only followed her bestfriend in silence, helping her to bring her small bag.

They’re both sitting in the living rooms still with silence dominate that place.

“Soojin unnie bought this apartment around a year ago..” sooyoung explained “just incase I decided to go to seoul university..” she added.

“Since this apartment just in front of the university, she wouldn’t be so worried if I study here..” she continued. And her bestfriend still says nothing and staring straight to the front.

“Taeng..” sooyoung called softly “say something..” she said, staring right to her bestfriend.

 “I seriously don’t know whether I should be mad or happy about your decision, soo..” she said, staring back to her bestfriend.

“You do know..” sooyoung answered “…you’re mad..” she mumbled, avoiding taeyeon eyes.

“Do you expect me not to?” she asked, her eyes glued to her bestfriend, which is somehow seems kind of guilty.

“I’m thinking about this all night..” the tall brunette said “I’m spending my time thinking about this for a week, tae..” she said softly “and I still can’t bring my self to leave her..” she said.

“I’m stupid, isn’t it?” she asked, when taeyeon turned her head back to the front “I waste my second chance, and yet I am stuck here, still with the very same reason..” she mumbled.

“Yes, you are..” taeyeon said coldly, she really want to get mad at her bestfriend, but she can’t. she know that sooyoung must be already in so much pain right now, she must be already feel so troubled, and she just can’t added another weight to her best friend.

“I’ll be leaving first..” taeyeon stand from the couch, and ready to leave before sooyoung grabs her arm.

“I need you..” she said, and the latter just sighed, sitting back beside her tall bestfriend, and staring straight into her eyes.

“What are you doing, soo?” she asked weakly “why are you doing this?”

And the tall girl can only say nothing. She really doesn’t even know what to say anymore.

“Is it my fault if I fell so much in love with her?” sooyoung asked, tiredly.

“I tried to hate her, taeng..” she said

“I tried to convince myself that I’m over her..”

“I tried to tell myself that she won’t love me, t-that.. that s-she w-won’t love me like I do.. t-that she is not being serious about this..”

“I tried to keep in my mind that all she does is just a lie..”

“I keep trying over and over again…” she said wearily “but I got nothing..”

She paused for a while, taking a deep weak breath, but her eyes still glued on her bestfriend, but tears start flowing out from her beautiful eyes.

“But, my thought, my mind, my heart, all of that part of me still want her badly.. they keep telling me, to trust her this time, because maybe.. just maybe she starts taking me seriously…”

“My heart still calling her name..” she let out a bitter chuckled

“She is still there in every dream of mine..”

“And I still found my self drowning so much into her..”

“Tell me..” she paused, wipe the flowing tears from her eyes, looking at her bestfriend “is it my fault?”

Taeyeon stared back to her tall bestfriend, knowing that she can’t say anything, she chose to be silent. So, she pulled her bestfriend into a hug, and let the tall brunette crying on her shoulder. Her arms gently caressed the tall girl’s back ups and down, comforting the brunnete.

“What are you planning to do now?” taeyeon asked when sooyoung already stop crying.

“I don’t know..” she said honestly, broke their hug and staring right into taeyeon’s eyes.

“Are you not going to meet her?” she asked “you’re staying for her, anyway…” she added

Sooyoung gives the latter a weak smile “just give me some time..” she said “I just..”

“Until when?” taeyeon cut “you’re not going to meet her if she is not coming to you, right?” she stared at her bestfriend “how long we being friend already, soo..” she stated “you’ll just keep running..” she sighed “because you are too afraid to let her come into your life again… but, you’re just can’t bring yourself to hurt her...”

Sooyoung let out a bitter laugh before leaning her back to the couch “I don’t know..” she said honestly “just let it be like this for a while..” she said, making the other girl leaning her back to the couch too.

There’s a moment of silence between them, before sooyoung spoke.

“But…” sooyoung turned her head to face her bestfriend “you’re happy that I’m staying, right?” she grinned.

Taeyeon chuckled before answering her bestfriend “yeahh..” she said “as much as I hate it, I have to admit that I am happy that you’re staying…” she stated, which make them both burst out laughing.

-----

 

Sooyoung is just lying on her bed, trying to get some sleep. She has been having a hard time sleeping these days. She is just rolling on her bed, when she hears the bell door ringing.

Hmm?” she stand up from her bed, taking a glance at the digital clock on the small table beside her bed “it’s already past 11, and taeyeon just left not even an hour ago..” she thought, but still making her way to the front door.

She opened the door, her eyes widened, seeing the girl standing in front of her apartment.

“Yoona?” she asked, “what are..”

But her words cut when she feels the latter’s lips on hers.