chap 9

Stay for You

Sooyoung is standing in font of the mirror, having a last check for her uniform. After make sure she looks okay, she opened her room’s door, and being surprised just to be greeted by a certain girl.

“Morning, soo..” yoona greeted the tall girl with a sweet smile on her face. And, well, of course this is the first time she is doing this, waiting in front of sooyoung’s room. Usually sooyoung will be the one who is waiting in front of her room.

Sooyoung sighed, not even greeted the doe eyes girl back. She just walked pass the girl to the dining room, where all her friends will gathered before go to school together. And knowing she can do nothing, yoona only followed the tall girl silently.

“Hey, morning soo..” Taeyeon greeted her bestfriend followed by yuri, tiffany, and jessica who is already there, and sooyoung just replied with a simple greeting with a small smile on her face.

“Take a seat..” Taeyeon pointed the seat on her left side since jessica sitting at the other side, staring at the tall girl before taking a quick glance at the latter behind her.

“Hey, yoong.. sit here..” and tiffany pat the seat on her right side, which is in front of sooyoung’s seat.

Yoona sits there quietly while of course with her eyes glued on the tall girl. On the other side, the tall girl is obviously notices it, pretend not to know.

They’re having their breakfast while doing a small chat like how they usually do. After that, they walk to their school which usually only take around 10-15 minutes from their dorm.

-----

 

Out from all the students there, some of them surely don’t pay that much attention or don’t pay any attention at all to the teacher who is busy explaining in front of the class.

Sooyoung is avoiding a certain girl since this morning, and she doesn’t even know how long she can keep doing that. She is totally scared that her feeling will grow even bigger and falling even deeper for the girl who doesn’t even love her, or how she thought.

Sooyoung is clearly aware about her feeling. And about how that butterflies was filling her tummy when she saw the girl’s smile this morning make her even more frustrate. She hates herself for still loving the girl after all she did to her.

Now, she even finds it hard to take her eyes from the girl who is sitting beside her, and to hold herself from doing so, she keep on looking outside through the window. There is only a slight gap between every seat, and it makes thing even harder for her.

For yoona, she is definitely in the same position as sooyoung right now. The only difference is she doesn’t have to hold herself from staring at the latter. When sooyoung tried hard not to look at her, yoona found herself, having her eyes glued to the tall girl who doesn’t even move from her spot, not even turned her head from the window. And sitting on the last row, make it easier for her.

Yoona can finally feel what sooyoung have been through before. Being ignored, avoided, and it gives her a lot of pain. It’s the first time she has this kind of feeling and she even feel sorry for sooyoung who has to deal with her for years.

“If only I realize it sooner..” and that words keep on replying in yoona’s mind, while her eyes scanning every features from the tall girl.

“Hey, are you okay?” tiffany asked the doe eyes girl who seems lost in thought. Taeyeon, jessica, and yuri are chatting while waiting so that they can go home to dorm together.

“Eh.. yeah..” feeling startled, that is the only word escapes her lips “where are you going?” she asked tiffany who seems ready to go home.

“What do you mean?” tiffany asked back “go home, of course..”

Yoona tilted her head slightly to take a view and find her class almost empty and their teacher already left.

“Gezz, im yoona, you don’t even realize that class is over already..” tiffany stared at yoona who is pretended to be busy shoving her books to her bag.

After finished with her things, she stands up ready to approach the tall girl who is not alone right now.

“Who is she?” yoona asked tiffany while pointing the girl who is talking with sooyoung with her chin.

“Oh, you mean dara?” tiffany took a glance at sooyoung’s side “She is sooyoung’s friend since both of them in the dance club together..” she explained “Why? Jealous..” tiffany raised her brows, teasing the other girl.

“Of course, sooyoung is mine.. “ yoona answered bluntly and her eyes just can’t stop from staring at the two figures who seems to enjoy their chatting. Sooyoung will give a small laugh and sometimes the other girl will gives a light hit on the tall girl’s shoulder “and that girl is just flirting with soo…”

Tiffany chuckled seeing her bestfriend’s behavior “If only you do these things before all this problems occur” she sighed.

“You know, you should make your move sooner..” tiffany said

“Why?” yoona asked without looking at tiffany “what do you think I am doing right now?”

“Staring at her?” tiffany stated, and both of them now have their eyes on the tall girl.

Yoona sighed.

“I think that girl is hitting on sooyoung..” tiffany added before yoona can say a word.

“What?” yoona turned, finally staring  back at tiffany.

“I heard she had confessed before..” tiffany answered calmly “but, well since sooyoung only has her eyes on you that time..” she paused “so, yeah.. you know.. they just ended up as friend..”

“And since your breakup already spreading around the school..” tiffany added “looking at what she is doing right now, I think she just make her move again.. and I don’t even think that she will be the only one that going after soo…” she commented.

“No, she can’t..”

“Why?” tiffany asked, trying hard not to burst out her laughter looking at yoona’s uneasy manner “what’s wrong with that?”

“Being the dance club captain, she is well known in school..” tiffany said, smiling “your ex just to hot and attractive to be single..” she said playfully.

“She is not my ex..” yoona stated confidently “she is mine, and will always be mine..”

Tiffany let out another chuckled “well, but people won’t care about that..” she shrugged her shoulder “all they know that you two already break up, so yeah…”

“I will make her mine again…” yoona said, focused on sooyoung again, trying to figure what they’re talking about.

“Yeah, and she will be yours if you only stared at her from a far..” tiffany rolled her eyes.

Yoona takes a glance at tiffany before shifting back to the tall girl. She walked closer,and wrapped her arms on sooyoung’s right arm.

“Baby, are you ready to go home?” yoona smiled sweetly to the confused sooyoung, before turned to the other girl who is just as confused as the tall girl.

“Sorry, err….”

“Dara..” the girl said

“Oh, yeah.. dara, nice to meet you..” she gave the latter a face smile.

“Yeah, me too…” dara smiled back “then, I will leaving first..” she gives another sweet smile to the tall girl, doesn’t want to interrupted any moment and yoona tried hard not to say any word “we’ll met tomorrow to discuss about the dance club schedule, okay?” she said before leaving the place and seeing sooyoung nodded.

Sooyoung then unwrapped yoona arms on hers, which make the smile on yoona’s face disappear. She then packed her stuff in silent, trying to calm her abnormally beating heart, pretending that yoona's behavior doesn't effect her at all, and walking to her friends followed by the other girl to go home together.

“What should I do to make you mine again, soo..” yoona mumbled, staring at sooyoung’s back “I better be fast, before I lose you forever…” she sighed, trying to fast her pace to meet sooyoung's.