chap 7

Stay for You

Yoona is just sitting in one of the bench in the park. She is staring at the lake blankly. Her mind is wondering somewhere else, thinking about a certain person who is finally fill her heart. She never though that losing sooyoung would be hurt this much.

She drown in her own thought, thinking about everything sooyoung had done for her. How sooyoung waiting for her every night, how the tall girl always trying to make her laugh or smile, how sooyoung always care for her.

“why just I can’t see that all this time?” unconsciously, a smile formed on her face.

Just then, a tap on her shoulder brings her back from her deep thought. She turns her head and surprised to see yuri and tiffany standing there.

“wwhat are you two doing here?” she asks her two friends. She stands up from her seat.

“emm, we are here to pick you up..” tiffany said calmly

“who told you I am here?” she eyed her friends “I can’t go home now. I’m waiting for someone..”

“you mean sooyoung?” yuri looking back at her

“yeah.. how did you know?”

“well, she is the person who told us to take you home..” tiffany gives her a smile, which make the tall girl frown.

“why?”

“she said she doesn’t want to talk right now. she told us that she doesn’t have anything to talk about.” Yuri glances at her girlfriend before continue “she just told us that if you’re here to apologize, she already forgive you.”

“so, she doesn’t even want to meet me..” yoona let out a sigh.

There is a moment of silence between them, before yuri suddenly speaks.

“why are you so blind? Why can’t you see it?” yuri staring at the latter in front of her, frustrated. And yoona is just staring back at her.

“she asked us to take you home, because she is so worried that something might happened to you.” yuri added “and she is here all this time to make sure that you’re okay.”

“she is here?” yoona asks, hopefully.

“yeah.. sitting somewhere here like some homeless person who have nothing to do” she sighs

“where is she?”

“well, she asked us not to tell you that she is here..” yuri shrug her shoulder

“but, I really need to talk to her.. please just tell me where is she.”

“do you even know what do you want to tell her?” yuri looking at yoona before added “if she knows you’re going to talk to her, she must avoiding you again.”

“yeah, I just need to tell her something..” yoona nodded her head, convincing the latter in front of her.

“well, she is there..” yuri point to a girl who wearing a hat sitting with her chin. “we will waiting for you in the car, in the parking lot” yuri added before dragging her girlfriend with her. “don’t waste your chance yoona..”

Upon seeing yoona walking further from her, tiffany staring at her girlfriend “are you sure it’s okay? Wouldn’t sooyoung will just hurt yoona with her words?”

Yuri just looking back at her girlfriend, chuckled “don’t worry, baby.. she loves yoona too much for that”

-----

 

Sooyoung saw them walked together. She just wanted to make sure that yoona is really going home to their dorm with her friends. But they suddenly drifted apart. Yoona seems walking to the different direction with the two girls. And after realizing that yoona is walking closer to her, sooyoung stands up from her seat, and start walking to leave that place.

She is walking while fixing her hat so that yoona can’t see her face. She put both her hands on her coat’s pocket and tried to walk casually. But, when Sooyoung feels yoona is walking closer to her, and she start walking even faster.

“sooyoung, wait..” yoona grab her arm which make the tall girl stopped while she herself trying to catch her breath from running.

The tall girl just sighs “I will make yuri pay this”

she wants to run, but her body betrayed her. her heart telling her to wait and listened to what yoona want to say. no matter how many times she always remind herself of what the latter had done to her, there is a part of herself which always want to give her a chance. like how she always let every mistakes and pain from her go away.

she is tired, but her heart keep remind her how she loves this girl so much. she hate to admit it, but she knows no matter how much pain caused by the girl, she is still in love with her. That's the same reason why she stay with her all this time, the same reason which make her not given up on her, and the same reason that always make her willing to take care of her even if she keeps refusing it. She knows that, and it's simply just because she loves her too much.

“soo..” yoona called the latter softly. And sooyoung is just standing there. she doesn’t even bother to look at her. “I just need 10 minutes” she is staring at the latter, but sooyoung still looking somewhere else. She is Obviously refusing to face her.

Seeing no response from the tall girl, she continue speaking “I know, I hurt you a lot. I understand if you’re mad, upset, and really angry towards me. I deserve that.” Yoona hand still grab sooyoung’s arm, not wanting to let her go.

“I know, sorry wouldn’t be enough.. I know, even if I apologize to you thousand times, it doesn’t change that fact that I hurt you. it wouldn’t make your pain go away. but i'm still sorry for that soo..”

"i don't realize how much pain i already cause to you. I know, you hurt a lot that even make you broke our relationship. i messed up soo.. i know it is my fault, and all this time it's my fault to make you suffer this much.."

She take a deep breath before continue.

“but you’re here soo.. and it is a sign that you still love me. or at least you still have feelings towards me, you still care, soo..” she is staring at the tall girl who doesn’t even take a glance at her. Taking another deep breath, she continues.

“and for me, it’s more than enough.. to make me not ever give up on you.. I won’t do the same mistakes twice. Losing you once is already hurt enough, and I definitely won’t let you go.. I will make you mine.. I will make you come back to me.. I love you soo..  I will tell you that every day, and show you, that I really do..”

Yoona take off the scarf she is wearing. “it’s cold, and you’re already sick.. don’t make it even worse.” She said, smiling while put it around sooyoung’s neck and the tall girl just standing still, not even saying a word, but she doesn’t push her away.

She lean closer and in an instant, she gives a peck on sooyoung’s lips which surely surprised the tall girl. “I will waiting for you at the dorm” yoona said, still with a smile on her face. “take care..” she then walking, leaving sooyoung who doesn’t even know what to do.

this can’t be..” she mumble slowly”I won’t falling in love anymore.. not her, not anyone else..” she sighs. She can smell yoona scent on her scarf. Like she is just hugging her, and she feel so close to her.

 “I don’t love her..” and she keeps repeating that in her mind trying to convince herself that she really doesn’t. but she knows, no matter how hard she tried, she will and always going to fall in love many times, but just with the same girl.

She knows, she is lying to herself. She knows, she can’t hate the girl. She just knows, that she is already falling for the girl, again.. because it just a while after she left, but she already miss her so much..