chap 8

Stay for You

It’s Sunday night, and if sooyoung goes home on weekend, she usually will come back to the dorm at Sunday night. It’s almost 9PM already. And yuri, tiffany, taeyeon, jessica, and yoona just sitting in the living room watching some movie.

There is quite an awkward silence there. The only voice coming only from the tv. Taeyeon obviously still angry at a certain someone who is sitting there, and the girl can do nothing about that. While jessica, yuri, and tiffany just staring at the tv, and sometimes glancing at the two latter.

Just then, there is a car voice from outside, and everyone in that room surely know whose car is that. There is only one person who hasn’t back to dorm. And since tomorrow is school day, she absolutely will come back to the dorm.

The door opened, and every one in that room turn their head to her direction. Seeing the tall figure, Yoona can feel her heart beating so fast. She seems tired.

“hey..” sooyoung greeted everyone in that room.

“hey, soo..” tiffany greeted the latter with an eyesmile, while others just nodding their head.

Sooyoung tried really hard to hold herself from looking at the certain person who is sitting there. She just keep walking and heading upstairs when a voice she had been missing called her softly.

“soo..” yoona called her softly “are you feeling better?” her eyes follow wherever the tall girl go.

Sooyoung just stop for a moment, “yes..” she answered coldly and as short as she can. She doesn’t even bother turn her head to look at the latter. And she continued walking upstairs to prevent the latter to ask more question. Knowing that her cold behavior will only hurt the other girl, she prefers to leave that place.

Seeing that, yoona just sighs, turning her head back to tv, and leaning back to her seat.

“you’re not going after her?” tiffany asked her

Yoona looking at tiffany, raising her brows “do you think she will allow me to come to her room?”

There is a moment of silence before yuri talks.

“so, you’re just let it like this?” yuri eyed the latter

“what? Of course not. I will get her back.” yoona gives a smile “I know she doesn’t believe me. I know she doubt what I had said to her in the park. But I will show her that I mean what I said that time. And I know, it takes time.”

“so, what have you planned to get her back?” jessica turn her head and looking at her.

“well, honestly, I can’t think of anything right now.” yoona sighed “I will do what have she done to me all this time. I will reassure her that I really love her.”

“we can help you…” tiffany said “because we know how stubborn that girl is. we will help you to get her back.” she gives her eyesmile.

“yeah, we can help you..” jessica added.

“thanks..” yoona smiled

“how about you, yuri?” tiffany face her girlfriend.

“well, I don’t mind..”

“tae..” jessica called her girlfriend softly while rubbing her arm. “how about..”

“I don’t want to..” taeyeon cut “I won’t even give her a chance to hurt sooyoung again.” She stand up from her seat “once is enough..” she said coldly before leaving that place.

Jessica just sighs looking at her girlfriend leaving. She then eyed yoona before talking to the latter “don’t worry.. she is just.. not in the good mood..” she tried to make the tall girl feel better.

“she is mad at me…” yoona mumbled “and I can understand that. It’s my fault..” yoona said slowly. While her three other friends can only staring at her while sighing.

“oh yeah.. sooyoung doesn’t seems that mad at you like few days ago..” tiffany trying to change the topic.

 “yeah.. that’s why she left that fast. She doesn’t even look at me..” she answered sarcastically

“at least, she answered you..” jessica trying to cheer her friends

There is a moment of silent before yoona talked.

“what if she already fell out from love from me?” yoona just staring blankly at the tv.

Yoona’s question just made the other three turn their head and staring at her.

“if she can fell out from love from you that easily, she would already do it years ago.” Tiffany answered

“yeah, she had 3 years… and she is still in love with you..” yuri added

“just stop thinking about useless things” tiffany eyed the girl “right now, all you should think about is how to make her come back to you..”

“yeah..” yoona took a glance at the latter “I won’t let her go.. not this time…”

-----

 

Sooyoung is just laying on her bed. Her lamp still on. And she is staring blankly at the ceiling. It’s clearly that she is thinking deeply. Before a voice from the door bring her back from her deep thought.

Taeyeon just opened sooyoung’s door and come in her room. She doesn’t have to knock because they’ve been friends with each other for years, and there is no habit like such thing between them. They’re just like sister.

Sooyoung turn her head, eyed the latter while taeyeon come closer to her and laying beside her. None of them start a conversation. Silence fills the room. But it’s not an awkward one. It’s like they already understand each other and there is no need for words.

It seems like they both know what on each other mind. Like only their present is enough for them. Like they know they need to comfort each other by being there and it just feel good knowing that they’re there for each other.

“how are you feeling?” taeyeon asked while turn her head and looking at her bestfriend

Sooyoung chuckled before turn her head and staring back at the latter “are you seriously asking me that?” she joked, trying not to make her bestfriend worried.

“I’m serious, soo..” taeyeon said slowly

“why shouldn’t i?” sooyoung staring back at the ceiling before answered her friend.

“soo..”

“I’m okay..” sooyoung cut

Taeyeon sighs, knowing her tall bestfriend obviously lying. She stops talking. She knows, her stubborn friends will talk to her when she is ready, just like how she is to sooyoung. She just has to wait.

“I’m in pain..” sooyoung said after a moment of silence. Taeyeon is the only person that sooyoung can talk like this. And she feel better because she know even after what happened, even when she know everyone will take yoona side, knowing taeyeon still there with her, is more than anything for here.

Taeyeon move herself to sit on her lying position just now. She is staring at sooyoung who has her eyes closed. But she is not crying. Taeyeon is sitting there, listen to every word she said. it just like she can feel her pain.

“but I feel  better now, knowing you’re here.. knowing that at least there is someone who want me in her live..” she smiled “thank you, taeng..” She needs taeyeon now. She is thankful for her being there. And she just makes sure taeyeon knows that.

“don’t be silly..” taeyeon said “everyone would be grateful to have you in their life… and yoona would regret that you’re leaving hers..” sooyoung just chuckled, she doesn’t feel like talking about her. At least not now.

There is another moment of silent before taeyeon flicked sooyoung’s forehead. Not too hard, but enough to give her pain.

“ouchhh!!! what the hell, taeng!!” sooyoung winced in pain while rubbing her forehead.

“that’s for running without telling me where you were..” taeyeon said casually.

“yahh!! You know I will be at my sister’s!!” sooyoung sat on her lying position and staring at her bestfriend. “you always know where i…. ouchhhh!! Yahh!!! What was that for?!” sooyoung let out another scream when taeyeon flicked her forehead for the second time.

“that’s for not taking my calls and send me massages..”

“heyy!! I did send you a massage!!” sooyoung defended herself “I send you when… ouchhh!! Ohh!! Yahhh!!! Taeng!! What are..”

“and that’s for making me so damn worried..” taeyeon cut before sooyoung can scream louder from her third flicked.

Sooyoung sighs, staring at her bestfriend “yahh.. I know you love me. but can you please show it properly… you will leave mark on my forehead..” sooyoung pouted while rubbing her forehead.

Taeyeon just laughed. “it’s getting late.. take a rest..” taeyeon stand up from sooyoung bed.

“ohh.. yes mom..” she said playfully, while grinning.

“good.. now, take a good sleep my daughter..” taeyeon smiled and play along. “night soo..” then she left sooyoung’s room, smiled. At least she know her bestfriend feel better right now. and knowing that she can make her forget her pain, even for a while. And that’s just friend are for right…

 


 

thank you for liking my story so far.. :D