chap 6

Stay for You

Yoona is just standing in the hall way. And has been waking up since she felt sooyoung got up from the bed. She was following the latter, trying to think whatever she should talk to her now or waiting a little longer. So, she ended up following the latter silently.

Yoona followed the tall girl and just looking at her without making any noises. Honestly, she is really scared if the tall girl would reject her even before she talks. Sooyoung seems looking for something, and just then her sister, soojin came.

She listened to their conversation in silent. She can feel pain. Her heart breaks into pieces. She can feels tears falling from her eyes.  She listened closely to every word the taller girl said. And from every word that fell out from sooyoung’s lips, there is only one thing that makes her sure to keep on going after the latter.

“she is still in love with me” and that keeps repeating in her mind. “I won’t give up on you sooyoung.. I won’t”

Yoona can see that the tall figure start screaming, yelling. She is in pain. And yoona can fell someone stab her heart when she sees tears running down on sooyoung face. She is the cause of the latter’s tears. And it pained her even more.

 Just then, she braved herself and walk closer to the two figures.

“soo..” yoona called softly which make the sisters broke their hug.

“I don’t want to see you” sooyoung said coldly

“please, let’s talk.. i..”

“if you don’t leave, I will…” sooyoung cut her and she is about to leave, but soojin grab her wrist.

“you’re not going anywhere, soo..” soojin said softly “it’s already night”

“please soo, give me another chance..” yoona pleaded, tears start falling from her eyes “at least, let’s have a talk..”

“we don’t have anything to talk about..” she said even without looking at yoona “just leave..”

There is a moment of silence, yoona still staring at the tall figure in front of her but sooyoung still refuse to look at her.

“I will go now... But I will waiting for you at the park near your house..” yoona finally said, she wipes her tears “I need to talk to you. but if you don’t want to talk right now, I’ll be waiting until you’re ready, soo… I’ll be waiting in the park and you can come whenever you’re ready...”

“I don’t care if I have to wait until midnight or dawn, or even tomorrow morning, I will waiting for you soo...” yoona staring at the latter for a while before added “I  will definitely waiting for you..”

Yoona then walking through the latter and going out from that house.

Silence fell in that room once again. And soojin can just staring at her sister.

“what will you do now?” she asks slowly, her sister shoulder and sooyoung can only sighs

-----

 

Yuri is driving her car and tiffany just sitting beside her, looking outside through the window. Silence fill the car. Their mind is absolutely not there but wandering somewhere else, and they both know it. They’ve been thinking about what happened at sooyoung’s house. Knowing how stubborn her friend is, yuri knows they must haven’t talk yet.

They’re both headed to the park near sooyoung’s house. Sooyoung sent her a text a while ago.

“yul, can you please do me a favor? Please pick yoona up in the park near my house.” And that’s all her tall friends sent her. She just sighs.

She parks her car when they arrived, and they both just walking there, searching for a certain person. The park is quite large. There is a small lake there and the park has various kind of flower and big tree placed here and there. There are some bench for people to sit and there is a section for little child to play.

Yuri and tiffany are both scanning that place precisely, trying not to miss a thing. It’s already 9PM, but there are some people walking there. Some just couple who have a little chat, or smoker who have no place to smoke or just simply some people who take a night walk to get fresh air.

Just then, tiffany spotted the figure they’ve been searching for. She is sitting on a bench while facing the small lake quite far from them. She have her back on them, so yoona clearly not aware of their arrival.

“I think it’s her” tiffany talk to her girlfriends who still wandering her gaze around while pointing to the girl.

Just when tiffany was about to come closer to yoona direction, yuri grab her wrist and pointing at another direction, just a few meters from them with her chin.

Tiffany is looking at the direction and found a figure there. she observes the figure. The figure seems quite tall, wearing a thick coat, and a hat. From her physical appearance, it seems like a girl. She is sitting on a bench near a tree, with her arms folded, has her legs crossed. Completely doing nothing.

“do you know that person?” tiffany give her a questionable look which just make her girlfriend looked back at her for a moment.

“we do” yuri answers before dragging her girlfriend to the figure she just point at.

They come closer to the figure and stopped right in front of her. But the figure didn’t move at all. She is just sitting still with her arms folded.

“so, mind to tell me what you’re doing here?”  yuri asks while reaching the hat the girl just wear and take it off from her head.

“soo?!!” tiffany said, surprised to see her there. “what are you doing here?” she asks the latter.

“well, if you two forget, this is a public place.” She said calmly. “and I live nearby..”

“yeah, we know. But didn’t you asks me to pick her up?” yuri eyed the latter and sit beside her, while tiffany sit on sooyoung’s other side.

“yeah, and what are you doing here?” sooyoung staring back at yuri “I ask you to pick her up, not me..”

“why are you both here?” tiffany asks the tall girl

“she wanted to talk to me, and she said she will waiting here until I come and ready to talk.”

“and?” tiffany asks her, confused. “you’re here. why don’t you talk to her?”

Sooyoung releasing a heavy breath before answer the girl beside her “I just don’t want to talk. I don’t have anything to talk about.”

“since you’re already here, why don’t you just talk to her?” tiffany asks her

“right now, I am in pain.. I don’t care about what she wants to talk about, but I know it will be pointless. I will just think that she is just giving me excuses. If she wants to apologize, just tell her that I forgive her. Everything between us already end and I don’t want to care anymore.” She said slowly

“so, you’re just sitting here to make sure she is okay? To make sure that nobody will harm her?” yuri reises her brows

“nope, I am here for a walk..” sooyoung simply stated, staring nowhere but just has her eyes staring straight ahead.

Yuri chuckled after what sooyoung said. She totally understand why her tall bestfriend sitting there. And the only reason, must be her. She must be worried if something happen to her.

“are you that worried that something might happened to her?” yuri staring at the latter beside her

“well, I don’t care you believe me or not, but I am here not for her”

“oww, you’re so sweet...” yuri chuckled, teasing her bestfriend, hoping it can at least lift her mood a little.

Sooyoung then staring at yuri while letting another heavy breath out before turn her head to face tiffany “you better take your girlfriend out from here, before I can do something that may cause her to sleep in hospital.”

Tiffany is just giggling at sooyoung’s remark. Then she is staring at the tall girl while smiling “where has she been all this time.” She sighs “why can’t she see all of this?”

“hmm?” sooyoung just staring back at her, raising her brows.

“yuri is right. you’re just so sweet.” Tiffany said while smiling.

“then..” sooyoung just smiling back at her “why don’t you just dump your girlfriend and be with me instead..” sooyoung said jokingly whick earning a light slap from yuri on her shoulder.

“YAH!! I’m still here, you know!!”

“well, I can give it a think.” She play along “if I finally got bored with yuri, I will give you a call”

“YAHHH!! How can you said that!!” yuri stared at the two figure who just giggling, having fun with what they did. Of course she knows that they just joking around. And tiffany just helped the latter to cheer up a little bit. Actually yuri feel better, at least sooyoung can smile after what had happened.

There is a moment of silence before sooyoung slowly said “take her home..”

Yuri and tiffany just staring at each other before finally stand up “okay…” yuri said.

“and don’t tell her that I’m here..” she eyed two of her friends, which just give her a nod.

Sooyoung sees her two friends walking closer to the girl that she keep an eye all this time when she is sitting there. She can see that they are talking for a moment before they all walk together. But they slowly apart from each other and walking to different direction, and she can see yoona walking closer to her place.

“crap..” she mumbled slowly “why did I believe that they will definitely do as I said?” then she stands from her place and start walking out from that place.