chap 1

Stay for You

It is really rare to get the dorm quiet like this. for a dorm with 10 girls living together, loud noises often be heard. even if the each girl have their own room, they usually gathered in the living room for watching together or talking to each other.

since her house quite far from her high school, sooyoung chooses to live in the dorm with her two bestfriends, taeyeon and yuri. sometimes on weekend, she will go home and visit her sister soojin, since her parents living far from korea.

it's already 11pm, but Sooyoung still awake, just laying on her bed, her eyes closed, trying to fall asleep. but her mind keep repeating what happenned today.

 

flashback

It's late already, As usual, Sooyoung sitting in the living room waiting for her girlfriend to go home. she watches random movie while her finger keep on pressing the remote as her mind keep on thinking about a certain person.

"you'll broke the remote if you keep on doing that, you know" taeyeon come and sitting beside her.

sooyoung only chuckles at her joke, "where is your girlfriend?" she ask her bestfriend who lay her head at her shoulder now. " she might kill me if she see us like this, you know your girlfriend jealousy just as bad as yuri's girlfriend".

"it's 4AM soo, what do you expect her to do?" taeyeon answers lazily. "and oh, don't worry i promise to bury you properly if thats really happen"

"YAHH! thats not funny!" sooyoung shrugs her shoulder.

"i'm joking" taeyeon said while giggling.

"you should" sooyoung said jokingly while keep her eyes on the TV. "what?" she asked when she feel taeyeon stare at her.

"where's yours?"

"party" a simple answer from sooyoung who keep staring at the TV which taeyeon knows that her bestfriend doesn't really want to talk about it.. afterall, this is not the first time sooyoung waiting for her girlfriend. sometimes she will get home really late, and sometimes she even will got home the next morning. being a model, she usually attend her company party or just party with her other model friends.

"is something wrong?" taeyeon asks still staring at sooyoung who refuse to face her

"what do you think?"

"everythings"

"then why do you even bother asking" sooyoung said with her eyes still glue to the TV.

"why you keep on hangging on your relationship when you know nothings right soo? how can you deal with all that pain she give you?" taeyeon still looking at her bestfriend, waiting for her to face her.

sooyoung sigh, turn to face her bestfriend before she said "why do you keep on breathing if you know you will die eventually?"

"that's different"

"which part?"

"people live for a reason, you don't even have any reason when i asked you why you love her."

"i may not have a reason for falling in love with her, but i have a reason to fight for this relationship, and it's simply just because i love her. isn't that enough?"

"i don't know that you love her that much"

"so do i" sooyoung said while staring back at the TV.

"i hate her. people said love drives someone crazy. but i think it's her who drive you crazy." taeyeon sigh while looking to the TV without any intention to watch the movie.

sooyoung chuckle bitterly, before mumbled "i guess she is".

taeyeon stare at her bestfriend "are you not sleeping? how long are you gonna wait for her?"

"just a little more taeng, i'm just not sleepy yet" sooyoung give a smile to assure her bestfriend that she isn't sleepy yet.

"thats what you always said when i always find you falling asleep here" taeyeon sigh, knowing that sooyoung wouldn't listen to her. "i'm going to sleep then. night soo"

"night taeng"

 

it's already 11AM when yoona get home. she walk to the dorm just to find sooyoung sleeping on the couch in the living room with the remote on her hand and the TV still on. she walk closer, sitting beside her, taking a look at her tired girlfriend.

"how long have you waited for me soo?" yoona caress her girlfriend face. "what will happen if you know?" yoona talk silently at the sleeping figure, carefully not to wake her up. a drop of tear fall from her beautiful eyes.

"where have you been?" taeyeon voices startled her "do you even know how long she have been waiting for you?"

yoona wipe her tear before taeyeon notice it. "meeting my friend" she simply answer her, doesn't want to make an argument since she knows taeyeon hate her for giving her bestfriend so much pain.

"what time is it already? do you even think about her when all she thinks can about is you! do you know that she stayed a night because she was so worried about you, and you can't even send a simple massage or make a quick call to tell her where were you!! can you at least think about her feeling?!" taeyeon fuming in anger when heard at yoona answers.

"that's none of your bussiness!!" seeing taeyeon start screaming, yoona can't help but screaming back at her, which cause sooyoung to wake up.

"what happenned? why you are this noisy in the morning?" sooyoung said sleepily while rubbing her eyes. "oh you're home yoong." sooyoung looking at her girlfriend for a while before turning her gaze at the clock which hangging on the wall, knowing that she just get home. "i will get shower now" sooyoung gets up from the couch an walking towards her room.

 

after get shower, sooyoung going out from her room and quite suprise to find yoona standing in front of her room.

"do you need something, yoong?" sooyoung asking carefully while giving a smile.

"nothing, i just waiting for you. let's have lunch together" the latter reply while smiling back at soo which make sooyoung even more suprise.

sooyoung staring at her girlfriend for a moment before answer her "okay, i just going to ask you anyway" she smile while they going out together and spend a day which is usually really rare in their almost-one-year relationship.

all day, yoona have make sooyoung quite suprise with her behavior. a sudden change which is really strange to sooyoung, but trying her best to think positive that yoona is just trying to change for good.

end of flashback

 

a loud knock from the door bring sooyoung back from her thought.

"soo, can i come in?"

"yeah, come in" knowing that voice really well, she let her in.

"what happened yoong? is something wrong?" sooyoung sitting on her bed, looking at her girlfriend.

"um... i.. i just want to ask you if.. if i can sleep here tonight." yoona staring at her girlfriend, trying to read her expresionless face. while sooyoung trying to process what yoona just said to her.

"but, if you don't.."

"no, it's okay" sooyoung cut before yoona can finish talking. "you can sleep on the bed, i will sleep on the floor with that" sooyoung point a furled matress in the corner of her room. while getting up from her bed making her way to take the matress, yoona suddely grab her wrist.

"no, i mean i just want to sleep with you. can i?" yoona ask carefully.

"are you sure?" sooyoung ask while staring at the girl in front of her.

"yes"

"okay then"

they sleep together that night, which is actually a new thing for sooyoung in their relationship. yoona wrap her arms around sooyoung waist and burried her face on sooyoung chest. while sooyoung just hugging her back.

"is something wrong? this is too sudden. what the hell happenned?" sooyoung keep thinking when she finally drift herself to sleep