Suzy

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Interview

"Anyonghasaeyo, Bae Suzy imnida" (skip interview)

Miss A dorm

"suzy have you seen this guy? He such a big fan of yours" suzy smiled and walked over to fei and sat beside her. "Jinja? Who is he?" Fei showed her myungsoo "oh..he looks familiar" she tilted her head trying to figure who he is but no memories crossed her mind, fei played the video and it was myungsoo singing for suzy, the miss A members sat around and watched "wahh hes so cute suzy" min clapped her hands, suzy just blushed and nodded "so unnie hes my biggest fan?" Jia put her arms around suzy and played with her hair "molla..maybe suzy..look he said you guys will get married dont you think that is obvious?" Suzy was puzzled she was too innocent "b-but i dont want to get married now" suzy pouted min just pinched suzy cheeks "aigoo our big baby is so cute" suzy just smiled at her.

Suzy was in her room and she signed up to myungsoo fan website of miss a and she commente on his post "kamsamnida i love my fans sooo much, i appreciate your love for me ㅋㅋㅋ" suzy then saw other comments "oppa your so cute!" "Oppa marry me jebal" suzy just smiled at the comments then a new comment came "who are you? Are you saying your my suzy? I dont believe you faker T.T" suzy just laughed but didnt reply back "aigoo...he is my biggest fan he even said am his..so cute" she them switched everything off and went to bed since they have fan signing tomorrow in the after noon she needed a lot of sleep.

 

 

 

 

dont worry the chapters are not going to be this short this is just an introduction i guess but he other chapters will be long :D yagso