Myungsoo

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Bae Suzy Saranghaeyo!

 

Myungsoo<3Suzy updated:"Anyonghasaeyo! Myungsoo imnida! am bae suzy biggest fan and one day i will marry her..You all just wait!...hmm bae suzy is my how do i describe it..shes my everything i love her smile..the way she tilts her head..when confused i love her thigh..-an-ani just kidding but she is beautiful! Bae Suzy please wait for me and i will melt your gorgeous heart! Now i dedicate this song to my one and only true love Suzy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF_ygA4cw34

"Kamsamnida! bae suzy saranghae~~~~ Anyong~"

Myungsoo has just finished uploading his status on his website that he created for Bae Suzy and Miss A fans only, Kim Myungsoo is in love with Bae Suzy he became her stalker but she doesnt know he was one of her saesang fan who would do anything just to get near her he has succeed many of times but Suzy still seems to not recognise him because oh her busy scheduels and the rush, Myungsoo was disappointed but he loves her anyway.

Myungsoo sat on his bed looking at videos of suzy and looking at suzy rumors, he would write bad comments to the person who writes bad reviews of suzy, While staring at suzy pictures he saw pictures of suzy with other male idols.

"Aish! Jajangna!" he ruffled his hair when someone comes into his room.

"Hyung dinner ready...stop being a ert to an idol tch..pabo hyung!" his younger brother ran back down.

"YAH! Moonsoo!! I would never!" Myungsoo logged out of every accounts he had opened up, Myungsoo knows everything about suzy. "One day...Bae Suzy you wont look at any of those disgusting male idols except for your one and only KIM MYUNGSOO!" Myungsoo was talking to himself again after he said that he became embarrassed and blushed and cupped his face.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

I hope you liked my first chapter! hehe and Suzy will be introduced the next chapter dont worry :D Myungzy Hwaiting! xD