Meeting Myungsoo

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Miss A Concert

Myungsoo was getting ready he wore his best outfit to impress suzy he was sure he will meet suzy today. "I should look good so i would stand out and she will notice me" of course today was a special day for him he got his hair done and new clothes to impress his first love bae suzy.

Myungsoo was satisfied with his looks and ran outside the house he waited by the entrance were Miss A would enter the building he sat there for 4 hours waiting he was the only one he didnt care he wanted to see suzy, a car stopped infront of him and came out Miss A members and then a body guard to guid them but there was only one because there was no fans yet, myungsoo jumped up quickly when he saw suzy "Bae Suzy!!" He shouted, she heard him and turned to look at him, myungsoo melted by her looks he clutched his left chest and walked over to her but somebody blocked him "am sorry go kid if you dont want trouble" myungsoo refused because he wanted to see suzy "oh its ok ahjusshi hes with me. Myungsoo eyes widened and smiled when he heard suzy say that, the body guard moved back and guided the other members "anyong am bae suzy whats your name?" She asked him politely, myungsoo couldnt help but smile like an idot "am kim myungsoo imnida...i sang you a song on my website..." He was shy and rubbed back of his neck, suzy found him cute and chuckled then myungsoo blurted out "saranghaeyo!" And covered his mouth immedietly, suzy blushed and looked down. She admits hes really handsome and cute, "oh..kamsamnida but i have to go.." She turned back when myungsoo held her hand back gently as he got a pen and paper out he wrote his number and handed to her "i widh you could call me or text me when your down or need a shoulder i am here for you dont worry you can trust me" myungsoo was sincere and she noticed that she gladly took it and bowed to leave.

Myungsoo couldnt help his excitement he jumped up and down running like a crazy man "kim myungsoo now lets go to the concert" he shouted and headed to the concert, there were many male fans he ignored them "tch..am better.." He muttered and made his way through the front and held a sign saying "BAE SUZY SARANGHAE! love myungsoo" he wrote in big writings to get noticed by suzy, as the miss a members headed to the stage suzy saw his poster right away and smiled at him, she mouthed to him "kamsamnida.." Myungsoo became red, suzy was also shy but it was ok after she performed.

The concert ended myungsoo waited at the same spot for suzy with 20 beutiful roses, Miss A made there way out, suzy spotted myungsoo right away and walked ver to him "oh myungsoo shi did you enjoy the concert?" Myungsoo nodded "neh you were stunning as usual here i want you to have it" he handed her the roses, suzy blushed at took it then bowed "kamsamnida..myungsoo shi.." He then kissed her cheeks and made a space "CALL ME SUZY JEBAL AND CALL ME OPPA AM OLDER" he shouted as he ran back home suzy smiled at his goofyness and blushed she clutched onto the roses and walked back to the van, the members all night.