Idol Party

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

"i look handsome right krystal?" Myungsoo turned and faced krystal she was astnonished myungsoo looked so handsome "ommo what are you a model?" He chuckled and took that as a yes "dont tell me you fallen for me already soojung" krystal blushed "aish bwoya pali party start soon and am going first so anyong dont be late" she playfully punched him and he laughed at her cuteness "aigoo.." He started to fix his hair since he had a haircut "yep am such a handsome boy" he winked at he mirror and got the bus to the location, since he was a student he cant drive yet and everyone was staring at him and whispering "ommo ommo hes so handsome" "i know is he an idol?" Myungsoo smiled at the thought of him being an idol "wow i think i fell in love" he heard squeals coming from the back and chuckled.

Myungsoo arrived at the building, he saw 4 big guys at the front they are definately not korean he thought, Myungsoo walked forward when he got stopped "who are you?" "Am kim myungsoo friend of jung soojung..Krystal F(x)" they nodded and check the namelist and smiled they gestured there arm to let him in. Myungsoo was amazed at the seen it was beautiful it feels like he just walked into a fairytail, the decorations was amazing and what was more amazing was there were idols everywere dressed up formal. "Daebak.." He whispered to himself then someone spotted him and walked over to him "who are you? Your not an idol" myungsoo choked not because she asked him that but because it was girls generation that walked up to him "oh..um..am here with krystal" they nodded when jessica looked odd "excuse me? My sister krystal? I didnt know she had a boyfriend" they all looked confused, "ommo an--" myungsoo got cut off when krystal walked over to him "myungsoo you made it" she tapped his shoulder.

"Krystal since when was he your boyfriend?" Jessica asked krystal just laughed "aniya hes a friend" the girls generation girls still curious about them "are you sure? You can tell us noona you know" taeyeon suggested and they nodded then myungsoo blurted out randomly "i love suzy!" Then he covered his mouth and blushed his ears became red. The girls were shocked but then they found him cute "ommo kyupta" "jinja kyupta!" Yoona and tiffany was loving how cute he was, myungsoo just looked down shyly. "Myungsoo kaja suzy is over there..anyway bye  unnies" she bowed and myungsoo bowed too "bye noona" then he followed krystal.

"Suzy!" Suzy turned around and saw krystal they hugged but there was a guy behind her she couldnt see his face clearly since he looked around and looked to the ground "namja chingu? Krystal?" Suzy asked and sulli joined in "yah krystal you have a boyfriend?!?!" Krystal shook her head "aniya aniya its mungsoo" krystal clapped and myungsoo snapped out of his daydream and stared at them "anyong..keke i had my hair cut" he bowed and pointed at his hair "your so attractive woah" hyuna said innocently then she hid behind sulli, "aish hyuna why are you like that" sulli and hyuna walked off when krystal ran up to them "wait for meeee" so they left suzy with myungsoo.

"myungsoo anyong how are you?" Myungsoo was shy to answer and he just said.."anyong.." She laughed at his awkwardness "you look beautiful" she blushed played with her fingers "thank you, you look JJANG!" She said putting her thumbs up while saying it enthusiastically (is this even a word .-.if it is am sorry if i spelt it wrong) Myungsoo looked at her again...still looking...cant take his eyes off her....he still gazing at her...suzy was uncomfortable "is-is there anything on me?" Suzy asked while touching her hair and face "ani um..just.." He was cut off by suzy "why are you staring at me then?" Suzy tilted her head like she is trying to figure myungsoo out, myungsoo pouted and held her hands "why cant i stare at someone amazing and beautiful?"