Taking off?

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Myungsoo walks in the plane and sat beside a brown haired guy that looked older than him but the guy seemed to be interested in his book, as the plane was about to take off myungsoo sighed heavily "girl problem?" Myungsoo turned to look at the guy "girl..problem?" The guy stared back at myungsoo and myungsoo nodded "its hard.." The guy smiled and nodded "if you need an ear ill be here..am nam woohyun by the way" woohyun bowed and myungsoo smiled a little "am kim myungsoo" they both talked about there problems to each other and they understood since they have the same problem.

Krystal walked into the party then got dragged by suzy "krystal where did you go?!?!" Krystal just smiled a little and shook her head and looked to the ground "and were is myungsoo?" Krystal bit her lower lip "oh about that.." She stared up at suzy once again "he left suzy..he left to somewere i dont know..i followed him to the airport" suzy smile became bitter and she tried to be happy "oh jinja??? Why didnt he tell me? He didnt even say his goodbye to me" suzy pouted pretending to be angry shes not mad? Or hurt? krystal thought of course krystal wont know even if they were best friends suzy was a great actress.

Myungsoo was feeling better a little and he became closer to woohyun, he found out woohyun is older than him and his problem is kind of similar "what are you going to do in japan myungsoo?" Woohyun ask "molla hyung what about you?" Woohyun suddenly became excited "i work at concerts and music events and film set events" myungsoo became amazed "jinja?? I need a job when i get there" woohyun shook his head "lets work together myungsoo lets be like brothers, i will get you to work the same as me" myungsoo smiled widely and nodded but what he never thought about was he might cross paths with suzy one day. Woohyun fell a sleep and myungsoo stared out the window seeing the night sky "i love suzy please understand me"

Suzy fell onto the ground helplessly and started to cry, no one can see her at the party since it was dark, suy stared at the night sky and sobbed harder "why is it when i meet someone good they leave me, m-myungsoo you really hurt me...i loved you----" she stopped and looked down "dont ever let me see you again"