Woohyun instincts

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Woohyun was by himself at this time and myungsoo was out to buy groceries, "oh i forgot to ask him to buy me something aishh" woohyun grabbed his phone and called myungsoo but then he heard a sound coming from myungsoo room so woohyun walked into myungsoo room and got his phone "aigoo this guy leaving his phone" he cancel the call but when he was about to put the phone down he saw a picture "Is this really suzy? Bwoya that doesnt look like krystal at all...myung cheating on krystal?? Omo!" 

(Taken me long to make this pic)

Woohyun heard the door open he quickly ran out and stood still like nothing happened "hyung here some food" myungsoo placed it on the kitchen counter and walked into the room to watch some T.V but woohyun wants to ask him something. Once they sat down to eat woohyun really wants to ask myungsoo...and so he does "myungsoo ah are you cheating on krystal?" Myungsoo choked on his food and became red "cheat? What do you mean?" Woohyun glimpsed at myungsoo and smirked "i saw your phone well i tried to call you then i heard your phone rang and i found it miahne i just saw it when i end call" woohyun sighed leaving myungsoo stunned he was stiff.

"hyung krystal isnt my girlfriend" he mumbled and looked at his food, myungsoo heard woohyun scoff "of course she isnt why would someone like her like you right?" Myungsoo mood decreased and woohyun has just hit it, myungsoo stood up and walked into the room "i lost y appetite" woohyun just grinned at myungsoo "trying to play with me kid? You knew i love suzy but you do this to me? Hmm ill just go along with it and we both will see" he talked to himself silently and continued to eat. There was myungsoo in his room staring at his phone he wants to call suzy but he cant her number is on his old phone that he threw away..."ill ask krystal!" He beamed and tried to call krystal.

"yeobusayo?" He heard a girl on the other line "krystal!!?" He seemed to be in a rush "myungsoo oppa please calm down what is it?" "Give me suzy number please am in trouble!" He heard krystal laugh "mwoh? Waeyo oppa?" Myungsoo sighed an told her about woohyun seeing his picture "myungsoo oppa..i dont think you should talk to suzy about woohyun...he is her first boyfriend did you know? She would get hurt if you talk to her about that jerk" krystal sounded angry "krystal are you ok i brought some chicken...i had to hide from onew oppa" myungsoo heard a familiar girl in the background "ahh suzy i was hungry thank you chingu!" Myungsoo froze when he heard suzy name "hello?hello...oppa!" Krystall shouted down the phone to get his attention but he ended the call and layed down on the bed "aigoo~" he sighed heavily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The picture doesnt look that real but i worked hard on it xD