Awkwardness

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

When Krystal heard someone call her she stopped and looked at him "ah neh?" Woohyun smiled and bowed "am woohyun and this is my friend myungsoo" myungsoo looked at woohyun strangely "hyung she knows me" krystal slapped myungsoo arm "nice to meet you woohyun" woohyun grinned at krystal then looked at myungsoo "how do you know each other?" Woohyun ask as he looked to myungsoo who was placing the items down "um shes (if i say i know suzy he will kill me right?) My g-girlfriend" myungsoo scooted near krystal and put his arm around her "oh my girlfriend" he faked a smile hoping woohyun would buy it.

Woohyun laughed "jinja??wahh daebak" krystal was about to debate when myungsoo squeezed her shoulder "yeobo lets take you back to your room shall we" myungsoo tried to say it as sweetly as possible, krystal was still in a state of shock "ah..oh..neh oppa" she gritted her teeth and walked with myungsoo leaving woohyun jealous of the cheey couple infront. When they walked and they were turning a corner krystal jumped at myungsoo "Yah! You! Yah! Aish!?!! Jinja!! Why did you say that???" Myungsoo looked her with guiltful eyes "miahne krys...but i just had to" krystal sighed and put her hands on her hips, "explain kim myungsoo".

Myungsoo explained woohyuns past to krystal and krystal understood and laughed "myungsoo you are such a coward why cant you just tell him?" Myungsoo shrugged and pouted "its embarrasing...to it...you know am one of her sasseng fan" krystal laughed loudly and myungsoo pushed her "yah..i know i sound obsessive but aish stop laughing" krystal stopped and look at myungsoo "myungsoo your so cute" krystal pinched his cheek and myungsoo blushed "jinja?...kamsamnida" myungsoo bowed and krystal giggled at him "arra i will talk to you later i have to go now, do a good job myungsoo ah"

Myungsoo made his way to woohyun again, "so myungsoo did you kiss her?" Woohyun was teasing myungsoo "aniyo waeyo? Am not like that" woohyun nodded and teased myungsoo some more "so when was your first kiss?" Myungsoo smiled at the thought of him pecking suzy at there first meeting, myungsoo told woohyun about him and suzy but used krystals name as suzy so woohyun wont get suspicious. "She sounds awesome myungsoo" myungsoo just nodded "she is hyung shes my first love"

 

 

 

 

 

I wanna thank you all for commenting and subscribing :) it makes me happy xD