A nobody

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

"Suzy! Anyong!" Myungsoo and suzy parted away and stared at the guy running towards them "oh..oppa.." Suzy was blushing because of the almost kiss "who are you?" The guy glared at myungsoo "am myungsoo wae?" Myungsoo was annoyed by this guys entrance he ruined the moment, "um...so suzy do you want to go somewere?...with me?" The guy held his hand out but myungsoo stopped it "ani..shes with me" myungsoo argued back and suzy just stared at him "yah you have o right! Its not like your her boyfriend!" "I-i we-well you know am jus--" myungsoo stuttered hut got cut off by the guy "see your a nobody..dont think that your chance with suzy is at scale, kaja suzy ah" he grabbed suzy hand and walked off leaving myungsoo staring at the disappearing figure.

myungsoo faked a chuckle "am such a fool hes right am a nobody" myungsoo got up to leave, he walked through a bunch of idols he had his head hung low "oppa were are you going?" Myungsoo faked a smile "am going home krystal..." Krystal nodded and pout she knew something was up, myungsoo walked away seeing suzy with the guy "how can i compete with an actor" he whispered and walked home, his phone rang *suzy~ <3* myungsoo sighed heavily and sat on the nearest bench "oh suzy..." "Oppa were are you?" "Am just...busy" "oppa..why did you leave me alone?" Myungsoo chuckled knowing that she would pout "ani you have hyunwoo right?" Suzy sighed "arrasso.." "Neh...anyong suzy jeongmalyo.." Myungsoo sounded disappointed "oppa..what does that suppose to mean?" Myungsoo just turned of his phone and threw it into the river.

"a nobody...you dont deserve a nobody suzy ah why do i try?...goodbye" he walked off, Myungsoo packed his bag and hyunwoo's words kept ringing in his ear whilst packing Myungsoo walked through seoul city towards the airport even though it was far he wanted to walk to clear his mind it would take him about 4 hours to get there by foot but he didnt care, myungsoo strolled with his backpack and a luggage people would stare at him like he was some idol or something, again myungsoo was about to reach for his pocket to get his phone but remembered he threw it nto the river.

Myungsoo was nearly there as he was about to enter a young girl with a covered face stopped him "oppa were do you think your going?"