Backstage part 1

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Miss A entered the room full of idols, Suzy walked over to Krystal, Sulli, Jiyoung "anyeong chingu's" they greeted her then krystal blurted out "suzy are you and joon oppa dating?" suzy shook her head "ani its fake i have no relation with him what so ever" they then nodded in understood "oh be right back i need to go the rest room" they smiled at her as she left. Suzy friends was still chatting when her phone started ringing "sulli whose phone is that?"jiyoung asked while looking at her phone "oh its suzy" jiyoung pick up the phone"wae you answer it" but krystal shook her her "ani ani am not answering it" krystal pouted the sulli picked up the phone "yeobosaeyo?" she asked politely "anyong" she heard a guy voice then covered the phone "its a namja" she mouthed to the others then they told her to talk more "who is this?" he paused for awhile "am suzy friend is she there?" "ani shes in the restroom" she heard a sigh "oh then who is this?" sulli paused for a few minutes "am f(x) sulli imnida" she heard a gasped on the other line and chuckled "oh jinja ommo oh um please tell suzy to call me back kamsamnida" then he hung up.

Suzy came back and saw her friends whispering "waeyo?" she questioned them and they started to giggle "some guy said that was your friend wants to talk to you i answered minahe.." suzy just smiled at sulli and sulli handed her the phone back "he said call back by the way whats his name?" sulli asked and the others looked curious too "its myungsoo he is my fan number one fan" suzy giggled after that then she called him.

"neh myungsoo you call?" she asked and she could feel him smiling.

"of course i will see you soon since i have backstage pass" myungsoo sounded excited.

"ommo jinja? you could meet my friends am sure they will like you" myungsoo heard laughter at the line to.

"oh sounds exciting arrasso i will see you soon anyong".

Myungsoo was with 6 other fans that will be able to enter backstage there were 2 security guards that follow them, they gave them a badge to prove that they are allowed to be backstage, They knocked the waiting room door then the securtit guards entered first "here are the winners of the competition and have won backstage passes" then he bowed and allowed them to walk around as they stand by the door and watch. Myungsoo was roaming around the room then he spotted suzy with 3 beautiful girls but then he saw other guys staring at suzy, she spotted lee joon stealing glances and yoseob trying to walk over but seems to hesitate, myungsoo walked over and covered her eyes "ayong..suzy" she giggled because she knew who it is "myungsoo?" Then myungsoo freed his hands from her face and sat beside her and not realising there were krystal, sulli and jiyoung sitting there to "oh myungsoo my chingu's, chingu ah this is myungsoo" suzy smiled brightly as the 3 introduced themselves.

"have you eaten? Myungsoo asked suzy but she pouted and shook her head "aigoo me either" myungsoo pouted to and took a glance at suzy then the 3 girls excused themselves to leave the 2 alone, when they left myungsoo was more happy "suzy you look really cute today" this made both of myungsoo and suzy blush. Someone was watching them not enjoying the scene because they looked more than friends, the guy clenched his fist as he stares at them. Myungsoo grabbed both of suzy hands and she just keeps blushing even more "i wanted to say this on the phone but..i think its better if i say it face to face...i-i ..uh iwouldliketogoonadatewithyou!" He spoke very fast at last sentence, suzy looked confused "eh?bwoya speak properly oppa" then myungsoo took a deep breathe "i would like to go on a date with you" now his smile is even wider and red ears, suzy noticed them and giggled "i would oppa" she was still red then myungsoo was celebrating in his head "jinja? Jinjayo? Jengmal??" He was shock because suzy had said yes, she nodded her head myungsoo nearly fainted in utter shock "kamsamnida suzy but i better go i want to prepare anyong" he cares her cheeks and she blushed and myungsoo took a quick peck on suzy cheeks and walked out the room.

suzy was stunned but she liked it, other idols stared at her and many male idols frowned then sulli walked over to suzy "hmm just friends? Mhm?" Suzy just blushed even more "ani he just likes to do that..if i date you know i would tell you guys" then she pouted "wow hes really handsome" krystal said as she took a seat by suzy. "I hope the date goes well" suzy thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i hope you like it, its quite long i guess haha :)