In Japan

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Myungsoo is thankful that he is staying with woohyun and woohyun got him a job, they both are happy with each others company and woohyun always wanted a younger brother. "Myungsoo ah we have a concert event in 2 more weeks" woohyun walked over to myungsoo "oh jinja hyung?!?!?? Whose concert?" Woohyun laughed at myungsoo excitement "yah calm down its F(X) concert" myungsoo smile but then it faded "thats means..krystal..aish i have to avoid her or she would tell suzy..well..i think..if suzy cares?" Myungsoo muttered to himself.

Myungsoo was walking around by himself and spotted a little cafe, he stepped inside it was warm and had a home feel "coffee please" myungsoo had a little trouble with japanese a little but only remembers simple words, the customers in the cafe was shock by his appearence because myungsoo..he is too handsome and a few high schoolers walked to him "sign please" they spoke in japanese "oh..molla...am not an idol" myungsoo spoke in korean and pouted "so cute" one said in korean because they heard him speak korean.

"oh..kamsamnida" he bowed and the girls blushing even more "oppa you look like an actor..kim bum you know F4" the girls struggled a little with the korean and that made myungsoo smile "oh jinja? Komowo" he was pleased with the compliment and headed to the next location, myungsoo was about to cross the road but a big banner on the building distracted him,

Myungsoo sighed and walked across and tried to forget about Suzy. He got back to the apartment and saw woohyun researching "yah look myung its Miss A" woohyun shouted as he heard the door open, Myungsoi did tell woohyun about the girl he left because he wasnt good enough for her but what woohyun didnt know was that the girl is Bae Suzy. "Oh..there pretty.." Myungsoo then walked off.

"what is with this guy...I dont need a man i dont man What?!? I dont need a man i dont need a man jinja?-" woohyun was cut off when myungsoo closed the door "aish jinja myungsoo must have missed the girl or something" woohyun then turned back to the laptop and sang along. After an hour myungsoo came out the room to see woohyun sleeping "yah hyung get up and go to your room" woohyun got up and walked lazily towards the room, when woohyun went myungsoo looked at woohyuns laptop and (x) all the internet tab and myungsoo saw woohyun wallpaper.

"Suzy"