Scandal

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Myungsoo woke up lively and started to get ready for school he was different today, today myungsoo is fresh and happy since last night he met and get to peck suzy on the cheeks. "Omma saranghaeyooo" he shouted to his mom and hugged her, myungsoo mom was surprised because normally myungsoo would always walk down and just say bye to her, "myungsoo do you need money again..?" Myungsoo was taken back "ani omma i just wanted to giveyou a biiiiiiig hug anyway am going now omma i will eat at school dont worry" he pecked her cheeks and waved to his mom.

Myungsoo arrived at school then he saw his friend and ran towards him "yah hoya" he patted hoya back and walked with him to class "oh myung how was the concert?" Myungsoo couldnt help but smile "jinja daebak suzy was sooo beautiful" hoya just chuckled at myungsoo happiness and played with his phone "myung look suzy got a scandal!" Myungsoo snatched the phone from him immediately.

Miss A maknae Suzy is in a relationship with Mblaq's Lee Joon? Hottest scandal right now!!

Myungsoo pouted and frowned "thats a lie..." Hoya just patted his shoulder "its ok myung is not like you would be able to date her anyway.." After hat hoya got up and walked to the restroom leaving myungsoo worried "why hasnt she text me yet..hmmph" he mumbled to himself and held his head down for the rest of the lesson, class ended myungsoo walked out to get lunch with hoya, myungsoo pulled out his phone waiting for a text but there was none and he placed his phone on the table. "Hoya do you believe in love at first sight?" Hoya just scoffed "yah stop talking nonsense myung", myungsoo just sighed then his phone suddenly vibrated, before myungsoo could get it hoya took it first and he looked confused "myungsoo who is this? It says anyong this is my number dont lose it oppa ㅋㅋ remember you told me to call you oppa?, wahh myung is this a girl?" Myungsoo eyes widened "ommo she texted me" he smiled so bright and took the phone from hoya and ran outside.

Suzy Side

"hmm should i text myungsoo oppa..?" She questioned herself waiting for miss a performance stage at m countdown, so suzy decided to text him but she gets a phone call.

"yobosaeyo oppa?" 

"ahh suzy ah i never thought you would text me" weird he sounds out of breathe.

"oppa are you ok? And i never thought i would either" she giggled and blushed.

"am not ok, am pouting right now, my suzy is taken by lee joon" suzy couldnt help but laugh at his childish mind.

"oppa thats a lie..and am not yours am your chingu but now am going to perform anyong myungsoo oppa" she could hear myungsoo shout in happiness and she laughed at him.

"oh jinja? Arrasso and i want to be your namja chingu kekeke work hard suzy ahh i will heer for you hwaiting yeobo" suzy giggled at every word myungsoo said and hung up. "Oppa is so childish.." She thought and blushed at his words again.