Backstage part 2

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Myungsoo and the other fans was waiting outside the waiting room because the idols will perform soon, Myungsoo was wandering around to find the toilet when he saw a guy grabbing suzy, looks like hes begging her? Myungsoo tried to get a closer look and he can hear them.

"suzy please i was wrong take me back" the guy was literally begging.

"you dont deserve me Wooyoung after what you have done!" And she turned away.

Wooyoung shouted after her "Suzy please i love you!" But suzy was still walking away, myungsoo was in deep thoughts and he walked around the corner, when he bumped into someone "ommo mianhe" he bowed several times whene heard a slight chuckle "suzy?" He looked up at her and she looked like she has been crying, myungsoo cupped her cheeks to get a better look "are you ok?" He pouted and she just shook her head "aniyo...am heart broken myungsoo ah" she pouted to. Myungsoo then pulled her in into his embrace and placed his right hand at the back of her head "please suzy be happy again i dont like seeing my number 1 idol upset especially not someone beautiful like you" his comment made her blush and smile, myungsoo saw this and smiled to himself.

Suzy was performing while myungsoo was so concentrated on her presence, after the performance myungsoo was walking towards the waiting room when he walked past 2PM he bowed and greeted them, they all greeted back except for wooyoung he just gave myungsoo an anger vibe but myungsoo did not care, but he had his head down and again he knocked into someone, "ommo jinja jinja miahne" he bowed at her and she just smiled back "its ok am clumsy to oh myungsoo?" Myungsoo just smiled and nodded "neh am here to see suzy" the girl nodded and smiled, they both were about to open the door when there hands accidently touched, myungsoo jerked his hand back "miahne krystal shi" she just chuckled at him and let him in.

Myungsoo was taking glances at suzy while she was getting her make up removed "pure suzy so pretty" he whispered to himself but someone heard him and she nudged him "yah myungsoo you better be good to her" krystal warned him "i will she deserves a good person" krystal just nodded "ah myungsoo just dont...make her feel uncomfortable i feel sorry for her at the moment her boyfriend..i mean ex cheated on her with someone she thought she was close with i just i want her to be happy we all want the cheerful suzy back" krystal pouted, myungsoo found this cute and pinched her cheeks "kyupta" he muttered "yah that hurts anyway am going anyong" krystal skipped away leaving myungsoo staring at suzy with heart shaped eyes. "Suzy i will be your last! Myungsoo hwaiting!" 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry late xD