Date with Bae Suzy

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Myungsoo was at home getting ready for his date with suzy he was so excited he keeps checking himself in the mirror "ottoke? am always in black i should wear some colors" he then looked around his draws again and scanned everywhere for his clothes when he found them he was pleased with what he was wearing, he stares in the mirror again and smiled to himself "suzy you wont get bored of my cuteness" he exclaimed to himself.

"Suzy send me your address" myungsoo sent suzy a text a minute later she sent him the address, Myungsoo got onto his motorbike and rode to his destination, Myungsoo scanned the building up and down he got onto the elevator and waited until he got to the sixteen floor. Myungsoo rang the bell and put his hands behind his back whilst holding his flowers, Min opened the door and gave myungsoo a confused face she looked myungsoo up and down then jia joined and stare and myungsoo up and down, Myungsoo felt uncomfortable and just smiled "is..suzy here?" trying to break the silent min and jia stared at each other "come in" they gestured myungsoo in and let him sit down. Myungsoo sat down looking around but he didnt see suzy as he was staring at different items jia and min join him on the couch "so..myungsoo is it?" jia raised an eyebrow myungsoo just nodded "neh" min smiled "hmm your suzy type cold looking yet sweet i give you a 9..your cute" myungsoo blushed and looked too his foot "kamsamnida" he bowed.

Whilst in the bedroom "unnie help me with my hair please" suzy asked for fei help and fei gladly helped her "suzy your so pretty your hair is really nice down" suzy couldnt help but smile at her unnie, Suzy heard the door open and she heard what they were saying she blushed hearing myungsoo voice "unnie i think min unnie and jia unnie are scaring him dont you think?" fei just laughed and nodded "its there job we dont want you to end up with a loser like wooyoung again" suzy face saddened because kai name was mentioned "suzy you should go now he's waiting for you" suzy tried to smile and nodded, Suzy walked out seeing myungsoo staring at her with wide eyes she blushed.

Myungsoo had his mouth hung low he didnt say anything for 3 minutes, then he got back to reality he stood up and walked towards suzy with flowers "for you..." he blushed and looked to the floor suzy happily taken his flower and placed it in a vase "komowo oppa" myungsoo blushed even more "suzy..you look very beautiful without much make up" still looking to the ground suzy reach over for his shoulders and tapped him "you look really handsome oppa" myungsoo was now smiling widely and myungsoo now became shy and kept on blushing.

In the background there was fei and jia and min hugging each other watching the two compliment each other there gritting there teeth "aish i have goosebumps" jia shivered which made min and fei chuckle. Myungsoo extended his hand towards suzy "should we go?" still smiling suzy gladly took his hands with hers they both feel electricity run down there spine, What is this feeling? suzy thought myungsoo can feel his heart ready to jump out of his chest am in love with you suzy myungsoo smiled at his thoughts suzy took a glance at him while they were both walking down a street it was in the middle of night, its the only time many idols can go out without getting caught. Myungsoo interwhined his fingers with suzy's he took a quick glance at her suzy was smiling.

They were both talking for over an hour when myungsoo stopped they were both beneath a street lamp, myungsoo faced suzy who was looking up at him in confusion "wae oppa? why did you stop?" suzy questioned him "i..w-wanted to asked..you something.." he looked up to see suzy nodding and smile at him, he held both of suzy hands and stared at her myungsoo stepped closer to her they both and feel each others breathe, "Suzy..can i kiss you?"