Idol party part 2

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Suzy couldnt help but blush "ey~ who are you calling beautiful?" Suzy then move her head around then myungsoo stopped her by cupping her face "your beautiful, to me your an icon of true beauty" myungsoo smiled and suzy just stared at him with her big bunny eyes "i-i-i kamsamnida" she bowed and myungsoo chuckled "what are you doing" he pinched her cheeks, "suzy you look pretty today" a voice came from behind her, myungsoo saw suzy face turned from blushing to angry "what do you want?"

She turned to see the guy scanning her "i just want to talk to my pretty girlfriend" he stared at myungsoo when saying that, "you mean ex?" Myungsoo then smirked at suzy comeback "yah am your boyfriend wae you found a new one? Psh suzy come on look at him like come on am..just look at me i have the whole package dont i? I have the voice..the body..and mostly the face" the guy then smiled proudly at suzy but she scoffed "well besides that everything inside of you is ugly plus your brain is hideous and your heart is a vulgar...myungsoo kaja i dont want to stand here and have a cheater beside me" suzy then grabbed myungsoo arm.

The guy pulled suzy back by the wrist "yah were do you think your going?" He held onto her tighter, myungsoo pulled her back and positioned her behind him "i dont want any trouble but please leave my friend alone" the guy ignore myungsoo statement and stared at suzy "bae suzy come back to me or else" suzy blinked and smirked "or else what jang wooyoung?" Wooyoung sniffed and looked around "you just watch out.." He then walked away.

Suzy stared at myungsoo and pouted "am sorry for that" myungsoo smiled and held suzy hand "gwehchahna it happens" they both walked put into the garden and sat on a marble bench faceing the ocean, "Sometimes i wish to run away from an idol life" myungsoo stayed silent and listened to her "I want to feel free and not have people chase after me and make rumors about me dating someone am not...am not like that myungsoo i havent had a real first kiss yet..the only kiss i do is on screen acting..thats nothing though, i miss my family sometimes i miss my school life" suzy stopped talking.

She stared at myungsoo whose eyes was glued to the scenery at front, she tapped him and myungsoo turned to face her "i understand you suzy" she smiled and nodded "suzy.." Suzy turned to myungsoo again "neh?" He grasp her hand and leaned forward, it was getting closer and closer, suzy can see myungsoo eyes already closing and hers was slowly closing too both myungsoo and suzy felt like there heart was jumping out of there chest and the millions of butterflies in there stomach is causing a ruckus which makes them more and more nervous.

"Suzy! Anyong!"

 

 

 

 

 

^.^ happy birthday to you again myungsoo >.<