Woohyun?

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Myungsoo has been questioning himself for atleast a week now does woohyun like suzy? Wait is he her fan or something? Myungsoo was thinking all sorts of things when woohyun walked out and distracted him "oh myungsoo kaja we cant be late for work" myungsoo just nodded and followed woohyun to the car, when they were in the car myungsoo was hesitating to ask woohyun about suzy.."hyung..who is your favourite idol? Female idol?" Woohyun smile became brighter when he heard myungsoo question "Suzy, Bae Suzy from Miss A" myungsoo gulped and looked away "have you met her before?" Woohyun pouted "i did..we went to the same high school we dated but i did something i regret" he gave myungsoo a bitter smile.

Myungsoo was in shock that he heard woohyun saying that he dated suzy "s-so what did you do to her?" Myungsoo became uneasy because he felt jealousy crept on him, woohyun sighed "lets just say there was another girl" Myungsoo became worried then but he was more curious if woohyun kissed her yet "have you kissed suzy?" Woohyun chuckled "yah are you a fan of her? And ani i didnt get the chance-- anyway we are here lets myung be good on your first day" they both headed towards the concert hall.

Myungsoo was strolling around the hall carrying metals and woods towards woohyun "aishh so annoying" he then heard footsteps it sounded like thee were more than 1 people then he heard noise "girls quickly we need to rehearse" myungsoo heard a man voice but then he heard the footstep stop then he felt pair of eyes looking at him, "ehem young man please show these girls to the dressing room" myungsoo turned and he saw krystal then he looked down, Krystal saw myungsoo and her jaw literally dropped but myungsoo tried to ignore her present.

"a-ah neh kaja" the girls followed him and myungsoo felt insecure because he can feel krystal staring at him "yah kim myungsoo so this is were you have been hiding?" He heard krystal voice and he stopped in front of there dressing room "you know him?" Luna whispered to krystal and krystal just nodded slightly "your room" myungsoo gestured his head at the door since his hands were full "myungsoo tell me" the rest of the members walked in except for krystal, "aish krystal miahne but...fine ill tell you but walk with me i need to take this back" Krystal smiled in victory and walked with myungsoo.

"I felt useless krystal.." Myungsoo broke the silence "i know...but you dont know how suzy feels, she isnt feeling too well" myungsoo stopped and looked at krystal worriedly "what?? Wae?? What happened?? Please tell me she will be ok" krystal scoffed "myungsoo your a coward seriously, you should confess before its too late" krystal placed her hand on myungsoo right shoulder "myungsoo i believe in you, your a good guy but...you will lose your chance with her if you hide yourself, myungsoo the more you hide i think she wil----" krystal was cut of when woohyun walked into the conversation "ommo krystal shi"