Miss A concert

I love you Bae Suzy! The story of a saesang fan

Woohyun got up first and he rushed into myungsoo room "myungsoo pali! Pali we are late!" Myungsoo jumped out of bed and they btoh washed up quickly and rushed while getting ready "woohyun drive quickly aishh how did we forget??" Woohyun just smirked "yah wae? Is this funny to you?" Myungsoo ran his hands through his hair as he saw the time it was very early "hyung whats the event?" Myungsoo asked, "Miss A" he answered like its nothing but to myungsoo he was shocked woohyun saw this and kept smirking "i cant wait to see suzy" myungsoo heard woohyun and frowned "oh jinja??" He faked being happy for woohyun and woohyun caught it and still smirking.

They arrived at the centre and started to put things up "hyung will you go and get 2 coffee's?" Woohyun nodded and walked out to the coffee machine. On the way woohyun was whistling and he stopped at the machine when he inserted his coin he looked beside him seeing the most stunning girl he has ever seen "bae suzy..." He gasped and she looked at him in shock but remained cold "wae?" " suzy am woohyun do you remember?" Suzy shook her head and walked away but woohyun grabbed her wrist "yah dont play with me do you still love me?" Suzy did a grossed out face and shook her heads once again and waWoohyun came back with 2 coffee cups in his hand and he saw myungsoo sitting down sweating and panting "yah hyung what took you so long...i finished everything aishh am so weak" myungsoo gulped down his coffee and got confused by woohyun "hyung you look pale did you see a ghost?" Woohyun didnt move an inch but he spoken "suzy..." Myungsoo had shivers and stood up "i need the toilet hyung" myungsoo ran to the restroom and splashed water in his face, He walked out only to bump into suzy "suzy!" He shouted and immedietly hugged her "ommo i miss you" suzy smiled keeping in her emotions and locking it away.

"oh myungsoo what happened i havent seen you for awhile" he shrugged and smiled again "jobs..." He lied and suzy didnt know "so you work here? You must have met krystal last week right?" Myungsoo nodded "i did but i missed you dont you miss me your fan" he said as he holds her hand making them both feel awkward, suzy stood up and excused herself "i have to get ready myungsoo anyway its nice to see you again" myungsoo couldnt do anything he watched her figure disappear into the room and he shouted after her "suzy your phone number?!?" But too bad she didnt hear "aishh am such a failure" and he headed back to woohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for comments and am sorry for my lack of english haha >.< am happy to know people actually reads my story and am thankful for it :) thank you. 

 

I was happy so i love you ^^^^ ❤❤❤❤