Chapter Seven

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

Eunchae quickly threw the toilet paper into the cart and went into the cleaning supplies isle.
 
"Um, so what else...." She paused and looked around, "..do you need?" 
 
"Uh Miss Lee, is there anything wrong?" Myungsoo tapped her.
 
"Oh uh nothing, nothing! Don't mind me, I'm just... nothing...." She mumbled while looking around. Myungsoo shrugged and walked on.
 
 
After paying for the things, Eunchae quickly rushed to the car park, trying to avoid Woohyun and Sungyeol as best as she can.
 
"SO THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE-" Eunchae felt a piercing pain on her ears and came face to face with Woohyun. 
 
"Ouch!!! Let go of me!!" Eunchae pushed Woohyun away.
 
"Hey!! What are you doing?!" Myungsoo yelled at Woohyun. Woohyun stared at him. Sungyeol tried to calm Woohyun down.
 
"Do you know them?" Myungsoo asked Eunchae. She shook her head slowly.
 
"What?! Eunchae, what are you trying to do?!" Woohyun yelled at her and his voice echoed in the car park.
 
 
The four of them sat at the rice cake stall. Sungyeol ate quietly while Myungsoo and Woohyun stared at each other intensely, making Eunchae feel uncomfortable. 
 
"So, she had Amnesia..? I thought that it rarely happens..? And why are you taking care of her anyway? Can't you just put up a missing person sign?" Woohyun threw a bunch of questions to Myungsoo while he remained calm and quiet. 
 
"The accident that happened caused a bit of damage to her. I felt guilty if I just let a person who forgot about her past all alone so I decide to let her stay at my place," he answered calmly. Sungyeol went over beside Eunchae.
 
"Nuna, don't you remember your loving brother?" Sungyeol pouted at Eunchae.
 
*You little brat. You? Loving? Oh please, I'm still taking care of your when you're old enough to get a job.*
 
"We found your belongings. See? Isn't this you?" Sungyeol took out Eunchae's ID and showed it to her.
 
"Oh, this is you, Miss... Eunchae. I guess I'm convinced then.." He eyed Woohyun who is still staring at him.
 
"Anyways.. I guess this is goodbye. It's fun getting to know you, Eunchae. Let's meet up again some time," Myungsoo held out his hand. Eunchae smiled bitterly and shook it and bowed to him. He bowed back and left. Woohyun rolled his eyes at him while Sungyeol continued eating.
 
*Well, crap. What luck, running into these two brats. Now I'm back to my normal life..*
 
 
 
 
a/n: Sorry for the slightly late update! I was really exhausted these few days. By the way, I changed my twitter! It's @12eggss. So do follow me on twitter and also on tumblr (4rmpit5)!