Chapter Six

L for Luck, L for Lies

a/n

Oppa 오빠 = girl's older brother

Unnie 언니 = girl's older sister

Hyung 형 = boy's older brother

Nuna 누나 = boy's older sister

 

 

Earlier on..
 
Woohyun winced in pain when he hit his toe on the gate. He cursed the gate and went in to find Sungyeol half-, sleeping on the sofa when it's already 12 noon. Woohyun took a rubber band and shot it at Sungyeol's legs causing him to flinch.
 
"You fuc-"
 
"Where's your sister?" Woohyun asked with his arms crossed. He didn't look happy at all. 
 
Sungyeol scratched his head for a while before answering that she didn't come home at all. Woohyun sighed heavily.
 
"Let's go to the police station. After that, we'll do some grocery shopping," he paused and looked inside the bathroom. "Your toilet papers are all gone. Did you eat them?" Sungyeol gave Woohyun a poker face.
 
"I know I'm a maniac. But I'm not a moron... Unlike you.." He muttered.
 
 
Woohyun slammed the police officer's table. 
"She has been gone for two days and you are asking me to wait?! What the fu-"
 
"Excuse me, you are being rude to a police officer. I can't allow-"
 
"Do I look like I care?! My," he paused, "friend has been gone for two days and you can still ask me to wait?! What if she," he paused again. "What if something happens to her..?! You can still ask me to wait?!" Woohyun yelled furiously. Sungyeol quickly went to calm him down.
 
"Er.. We'll see what we can do.." The police officer muttered.
 
"Yeah, you better see what you can do about it!!" Woohyun warned him and left. He started cursing outside the station. Sungyeol tries desperately to calm him down.
 
"Hyung! Stop it! Can you calm down?! Cursing and getting angry will not make Eunchae-nuna come back home!" Sungyeol yelled at Woohyun, causing him to stop. 
 
"Fine. I'm sorry... Let's go.." Woohyun sighed and apologised.