Chapter Five

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

"Get out of here before I spray boiling water at you," Eunchae hissed at Myungsoo's cat while she was cleaning the room.
 
 Myungsoo wanted to clean the house a little and Eunchae decided to help. When she was cleaning her room, she didn't realise that the cat climbed into her room from the window. Eunchae fell and almost hit the cat while she tried to clean the tall curtains. Eunchae cursed some profanities while she rubbed her left elbow in pain. The cat scoffed at Eunchae before jumping out of her room.
 
Myungsoo was busy cleaning his messy work room which was filled with papers and little pieces of wood. It took two hours before the work room was spotless. 
 
"Wow.. Coupons~ I better take them before Myungsoo sees it. Besides, he looks like as if he doesn't need it. Ah! A coupon for a gym... I need to workout," Eunchae muttered to herself while cutting out a bunch of coupons and slide it into her pocket.
 
"Okay, we're done!" Myungsoo smiled as he put away the dirty cloth. Eunchae wiped of the sweat off her forehead.
 
"Thanks for helping. It really speeds up the cleaning process." Myungsoo thanked her.
 
"No problem, Myungsoo-oppa!" Eunchae grinned.
 
"Oh. How did you know my name? I don't remember introducing myself to you, though..." Myungsoo looked at her. Eunchae started scratching her temples.
 
"Uh.. Err.. I-i saw your.. Name plate! Yeah, I saw your name plate on your desk. I also saw your name card so that was how I got to know your name," she stuttered. Myungsoo blinked for a few times.
 
"Oh.. I see.... Anyway, I need to go and do some grocery shopping, want to come? Maybe I can get you a shirt since all you wear is my shirts.."
 
"Oh okay!" Eunchae got up quickly.
*Thank goodness he changed the subject..*
 
"Finally! A shirt! Thank you, oppa! I really like this shirt! And it suits you well, too!" Eunchae held onto her shirt. Both of them were wearing a shirt with the exact same Death Note print at the front. It's just that Myungsoo's black and Eunchae's white. Myungsoo smiled at her as a response.
 
 While Myungsoo pushed the cart, Eunchae walked along the isles to get the items. Just as she was about to grab some toilet paper, she saw Woohyun and Sungyeol, walking into the same isle. Eunchae quickly grabbed the pack of toilet papers and fled in the opposite direction.
*! I hope they didn't see me!!"*
 
 
 
a/n: i think i update this fic too often.. lol anyways if you like it, do upvote it! And check out my other fics and oneshots, too! (: