Chapter Nineteen ( short )

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

a/n: From now on, the story is going to be in Eunchae's POV.
 
 
The alarm rang as loud as it can go, making me turn deaf by every second. Why did I even chose Infinite's The Chaser as my alarm... I realised that me forgetting Myungsoo's present was just a dream. Thankfully, his birthday is in two days so I have plenty of time to get things done. I yawned and blinked a few times before heading to the bathroom. Sungyeol is nowhere to be seen; he's probably at Woohyun's. I peeled off my clothes and start to run a cold shower to wake me up. 
 
I quickly got into a casual wear and head out. Sungyeol is probably at Woohyun's so I'm not going to care much about him. He's a grown man so he should take care of himself.
 
 
Meanwhile..
 
"I have to tell Myungsoo. I can't keep up with this lying thing going on..Eunchae seems so stressed over him and work.. And partially all the stress is caused by me.."
 
"You sure? She might get mad at you." 
 
"So be it."
 
 
 
I passed by the fancy branded shops in the mall and I nearly cried to myself. That guy may never get a present from me. 
 
I stopped and looked into my wallet. I have no idea what I can buy with so little money... I sighed and went home.
 
Sungyeol is sipping his Americano while Woohyun is probably crying over the drama they are watching. I banged the gate slightly and Woohyun quickly wiped away his tears.
 
"Don't try to wipe off your tears, crybaby. I saw that," I stuck out my tongue at him. 
 
"Shut up, Eunchae!" He gestured to shoo me away. Sungyeol chuckled at him. 
 
I took off my bag and sighed loudly. What can I buy for him? I barely have any money right now. I glanced at my work table. My sewing materials are all over the place because I spent the entire night sewing my torn pants.
 
Maybe I should sew, then maybe I can think of something..
 
 
 
 
a/n: Please read my latest blog post :)