Chapter Fourteen

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

"Let me think about it for a while... How about umm..... No?! Why would I?!"
 
"Nunaa~ There's nothing wrong with a couple going out for a date.." Sungyeol grinned. 
 
*Holy ... What the heck is going on..*
 
"Yeah. He's right, darling," He reached his hand out to grab Eunchae's hand but she quickly jumped back.
 
"Gross!!" She yelled and slammed her door. She went out again and headed right to the bathroom and slammed the door again.
 
"She's not budging. As expected," Sungyeol mumbled while fiddling with his phone.
 
"Shut up," he smacked the phone out of his hands. 
 
 
Eunchae came out a few minutes later hissing at Sungyeol and Woohyun.
 
"Eunchae-ah~ Eunchae~," Woohyun knocked several times on the door.
 
"No, Woohyun!!" She yelled back.
 
"Help meeeeee," he shook Sungyeol. He thought about it for a while and glanced over to see Woohyun pouting at him.
 
"Ugh fine..." He stood up and went in to her room.
 
[Woohyun's thoughts : ^]
 
^Isn't Eunchae .. He just went in like nobody's business..^
 
"Still a no," both of them went out of the room and Eunchae went into the kitchen and drank a glass of water.
 
"Okay, okay. Nuna if you go out with hyung then I'll pay off all my debts.." He mumbled silently. Eunchae's face lit up.
 
"And you'll stop bothering me?" She nudged him. He nodded slowly. 
 
"Fine, I'll go. But just this once since you guys are practically begging me," she said to Woohyun and went into her room to change. Sungyeol shuffled out of the kitchen to see Woohyun grinning to himself. 
 
"Weirdo," he uttered.
 
 
Eunchae got out and she was wearing a blouse with a skirt and a thick scarf. Even though it's simple, she look good.
 
"This is the first and last time," she warned and walked out.
 
*Why am I doing this to myself..*
 
 
They went out and went to the train station. Woohyun tried to get close to Eunchae but she just avoids him as best as she could.
 
*What is wrong with him...*
 
^Ugh this is tiring..^
 
 "Where are we going?" Eunchae asked.
 
"I don't know..." 
 
"Wow you asked me out and you don't know where to go?" She scoffed. 
 
"Let's go to the beach then!" He grabbed her hand and led her into the train. 
 
Eunchae tried to say something but Woohyun kept interrupting her about random stuff.
 
"Remember when you wanted ramen so bad because you kept eating rice all day? You cried so bad," he chuckled. Eunchae smirked and rolled her eyes.
 
*This guy practically remembers everything about me*
 
 
 
a/n: Sorry for the short chapter, guys!