Chapter Thirteen

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

"He freaking told Myungsoo that I'm dating him and Myungsoo believed him!! Well I'll be damned if he doesn't want to see me anymore, thanks to that arse," Eunchae started streaming in with a bunch of profanities  and cursed out loud. Jiyoung just sat on her chair, looking at Eunchae with sleepy eyes.
 
"Well, you should have given him a punch," Jiyoung yawned out loud. 
 
Eunchae sighed out loud and slumped on the sofa.
 
"I can't do this anymore, lying constantly.. And maybe Myungsoo already knows the truth except that he doesn't show it. He's going to be so disappointed.." She uttered.
 
"What do you want to do...?" Jiyoung yawned again.
 
"Just wait, I guess.. Thanks for listening to me anyway.." She thanked and smiled at Jiyoung before leaving the house. Eunchae walked back home and snuck into her window. She threw her phone aside and jumped into bed. While pulling the covers, she heard Woohyun yelling.
 
"Watching soccer again, that ," she scoffed and rolled her eyes. Soon, she fell asleep soundly.
 
 
"NUNAAAAAA WAKE UP!" Sungyeol yelled at Eunchae's door. She got up immediately and grumbled and start cursing Sungyeol.
 
"Wow, what a potty mouth you are," he snickered. Eunchae gave him the finger and got up to shower.
 
"Are you going anywhere today?" He jumped around like a little kid. Even though he is already 21, he still acts like a child. Eunchae shook her head and banged the bathroom door, breaking it in half. Both of them gaped at each other for a while. Sungyeol ran out of the door and yelled for Woohyun.
 
"WOOHYUN-HYUNG!! THE DOOR BROKE IN HALF - AGAIN!" He knocked several times at the door but no one opened it.
 
"Okay, okay, wait." He came out from the back with a tool box, with a sweaty white wife beater and bermudas. 
 
"Hyung... Stop making me fall in live with you," he said in a dreamy voice, making Woohyun smirk. 
 
"Whatever, how did it broke?" He asked.
 
"Nuna broke the door in half!! Again!! How could she!!" He yelled.
 
"I heard that you brat!!!" Eunchae came out with her towel slung over her shoulders, ready to tear Sungyeol into pieces. Woohyun came and separated them before things got worse.
 
"Stop, both of you!! You are adults but you argue like little brats! Now sit somewhere else and shut up while I fix the door!!" He yelled at them. The both of them sat at the stools outside the gates, refusing to look at each other.
 
"And don't you dare to fight otherwise I will break you two in half like how you broke the door!" He held a broken piece of the door while scolding them.
 
"But I-"
 
"No buts!" He cut Eunchae off and started fixing up the door.
 
 
Half an hour later, Woohyun came out to see the both of them bickering at each other. 
 
"Well thanks for taking your time!" Eunchae rolled her eyes and went in to shower. Woohyun looked over to see Sungyeol imitating his sister. He glared at him for a while before he finally stopped.
 
"Do you think your late parents will be happy to see you two bickering at each other everyday like this? I think not," he shook his head and went back into his house. Sungyeol's expression changed and he instantly regretted it. He made a point to apologize to his sister later on.
 
 
"Nuna..." Sungyeol knocked at Eunchae's door. He found her looking through the articles that she wrote when she still worked for the magazine company.
 
"What?" She responded, not looking at him.
 
"I.. want to apologize for earlier. I shouldn't have been so rude to you. If mum and dad are still alive, I don't think they would be happy to see us fighting everyday.. I'm really sorry.." He apologized and left.
 
"Wait." He turned and looked into his sister's eyes.
 
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been such a pain in the to you. I shouldn't have scolded you either. I'm sorry, too," she smiled. Sungyeol came close to her and hugged her tightly.
 
The Next Day....
 
"NUNAAAAAAA!!!!" Sungyeol yelled. Eunchae got up and grumbled.
 
"Not again..." She muttered. Sungyeol yelled several times. Eunchae got frustrated and climbed out of bed and went out.
 
"What is it now?!" She yelled. She saw Woohyun dressed up, like he's going somewhere.
 
"Let's go on a date." Woohyun smiled at her. Eunchae gawked at him.
 
"WHAT?!"