Chapter Four

L for Luck, L for Lies

quick a/n: the ones that are in * are eunchae's thoughts*

Eunchae got bored in her room, so she decided to have a little tour of the house by herself. Myungsoo had gone out to the police station, so she was alone with Myungsoo's black cat which Eunchae despises. She went out and she turned to the left to see a huge kitchen, with a big dining table and a chandelier in the kitchen. There was also a huge fridge which got Eunchae's curiosity. She opened to see that the fridge was neatly arranged with foods and drinks and a lot of red bull in the third row.
 
"I don't see why he needs so much food and drinks if he stays here alone. And he has such a huge house.. Doesn't he get lonely?" Eunchae muttered and closed the door. She went out and climbed the stairs to the second floor. To the right was his bed room and the left was his work room. The work room is very messy, so she didn't went in there. She quickly tiptoed into his bedroom.
 
"Ahhh~ The smell of Myungsoo...." Eunchae took several deep breaths before inspecting his entire room. 
 
"Everything is black. Even his cat. But so chic!" Eunchae exclaimed out loud. Her fingers brushed against his expensive looking table. 
 
"And he's a clean person. He's so perfect!" She squealed and collapsed onto his bed.
 
"Can I steal this bed cover....." Eunchae took a deep breath. "The smell is just too heavenly...."
 
 
After a 'tour' in his house, Eunchae went to the kitchen and started cooking dinner for herself. While she was cooking, Myungsoo came back home.
 
"Oh! Oppa! I hope you don't mind if I use your kitchen. I got hungry so I cooked something for myself. Would you like anything?" Eunchae asked him while fiddling with her apron.
 
"Whatever you eat, I'll have it too. I'm going to shower." Myungsoo smiled at her and went upstairs. 
 
After Myungsoo showered, Eunchae went to set up the table with the dishes that she prepared earlier. 
 
"Wow, how coincidental is it that all the dishes you made are my favourite ones..." Myungsoo sat down at the table. 
 
"Oh, really? Me too!" Eunchae smiled awkwardly at him. *Yuck. Ramen and Kimchi is all I eat everyday..*
 
They made small talk as they ate and Myungsoo tried to regain her memory back by asking her several questions.
 
"Do you remember your name?" 
"I don't.. I only remember my family name which is Lee.."
*Lee Eunchae, the girl who gave you that keychain!!*
 
"Oh.. Which school do you go to?"
"Same as yo- No, no... I don't remember.."
*Same as you, you dumb angel!*
 
"Err.. Okay.. Do you have any siblings?"
"I-i don't know.."
*That lazy pig, Sungyeol!!! I hope he pays the bills on time...*
 
"What do you work as?" 
"I don't remember.." 
*A freaking Magazine Writer. But I'm jobless. And penniless. Thanks to that motorcyclist*
 
"How odd.. You don't remember all these but you remembered your favourite foods.." He eyed Eunchae for a while. 
 
"But, oh well.." He shrugged. Eunchae sighed softly in relief. 
*That was a close call.. Thank god he doesn't suspect anything...*