Chapter Twelve

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

"I hate you Nam Woohyun!! I hate you forever!!!" Eunchae yelled over and over again in her room while tugging on her hairs in frustration. After a while, got sore and she stopped and calmed down.
 
*My life is so done.. What am i going to do now...*
 
She got up and yanked her towel off the hanger and went into the bathroom. She peeled off her clothes before sinking into a tub of warm water.
 
*I can never face Myungsoo thesame way ever again thanks to that arse. I'm so stressed out right now..*
 
She sighed deeply and facepalmed. After the bath, she dragged herself back into her room and shut the door behind her, unsure of what to do. She sat on her chair and dried her hair with the towel, thinking of what to do.
 
*I better call Jiyoung. At least she can help me..*
 
She quickly punched in some numbers and scratched her head while waiting for Jiyoung to pick up the call.
 
 
 
Jiyoung: What is it now?
Eunchae: Sorry, am I bothering you? 
Jiyoung: Nope, I'm just in the middle of an intense and suspenseful drama and you just suddenly called, why would that bother me?
Eunchae: Sorry..
Jiyoung: *Sighs* What is it..?
Eunchae: I need to talk to you. Are your parents back from Japan?
Jiyoung: Nope.
Eunchae: Okay, I'll be right over.
 
 
 
Eunchae hung up and quickly got into the sweatshirt that Myungsoo bought for her and a pair of black jeans. She look out her window and slowly jumped out the window. Thankfully, it isn't that high. Eunchae looked around to see if anyone saw her and sighed in relief. She put the hoodie over her head and started running to the darkness.
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
Sungyeol and Woohyun were standing in Woohyun's balcony. 
 
"I was sleeping so soundly and you suddenly woke me up! What do you want...?" He groaned and rubbed his eyes, still half-asleep.
 
"Keep quiet, otherwise Eunchae will hear you!" Woohyun smacked him, making him flinch.
 
 
"She lied to us. She didn't have Amnesia at all. She got hit by Myungsoo's car and lied to him by saying that she lost her memory. And when Myungsoo invited her to stay over at his house, she took advantage of it because Myungsoo is actually her crush in high school. No wonder she got so clingy to him. All this while, it was just an act," he scoffed. Sungyeol yawned loudly.
 
"I'll pretend I understood what you said.. Then what do you want to do?" He muttered. Woohyun smirked and grinned slyly.
 
"We should play along with this game of lies."