Chapter Eleven

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

A few hours before...
 
After spending time at Jiyoung's, it was almost 6 and Eunchae had to get home before Woohyun start lecturing her about creepy es and wanted criminals.
 
"Take care, and cover up those nasty lies," Jiyoung adviced before Eunchae thanked her and walked off.
 
While walking, Eunchae stomach started grumbling and making weird noises in public.
 
*I'm hungry..* She rubbed her stomach and pouted. She walked around and decided to stop by the cafe that she went yesterday.
 
The first thing that caught her attention was Myungsoo, looking out, drinking Iced Tea.
 
"Oh? Myungsoo-oppa?" Eunchae went to him.
 
"Oh, Eunchae! I was just thinking about you and then you're here! Sit down," he gestured.
 
"Wow, crazy coincidence running into you here. Do you come here a lot?" Eunchae asked as she settled down.
 
"Yup, the ambience here is great and it's kind of calming, in a way," he smiled, hiding his eyes.
 
*Can I get pregnant from looking at him?! Gosh...*
 
They talked and ate for a while and it was about time to head home. Myungsoo walked her home until they arrived at her door step to find Woohyun sitting by the gate, whistling.
 
"Oh, hey Myungsoo. How's life?" He snickered. He stood up and went beside Eunchae. 
 
"It's fine, how's yours?" They glared at each other for a while before Woohyun answered, "Great as ever." 
They had an intense staring competition, burning holes into each other's eyes before Woohyun spoke up.
 
"You know what, Myungsoo? Actually, Eunchae is actually..." He turned and smiled slyly to Eunchae. 
 
*How did he know?!*
 
Eunchae quickly tried to cover his mouth but failed before he could say..
 
"Lee Eunchae is my girlfriend," He grinned and held Eunchae close to him.
 
"WHAT?!" Eunchae yelled.
 
"Oh, really?" Myungsoo looked away.
 
"Well, it's getting late so I shall head home now. Goodnight, Eunchae... Last long and stay happy," he faked a smile before walking off and blending into the dark.
 
*No! Myungsoo! Ugh!*
 
"SCREW YOUR ! GEEZ, GO TO HELL NAM WOOHYUN!!" Eunchae smacked him and pushed him away before slamming the door behind her.
 
Woohyun smirked as he wiped off the blood on his lips. 
 
"So worth it."