Chapter Ten

L for Luck, L for Lies

 

They spent the whole afternoon together until it was about time to go home. 
 
"Oh yeah. How did you know my address?" Eunchae stopped and asked.
 
"Oh I contacted the police. One of them was my friend so I told him I wanted your address to give you the shoes." Eunchae nodded slowly.
 
When they arrived, Eunchae waved him goodbye and he left. Right when she turned, Woohyun came out of their house.
 
"Why are you here?" Eunchae rolled her eyes. She glanced at Woohyun's upper body.
 
*Why is he topless.. He looks hot.. No! Snap out of it, Eunchae!*
 
"To fix your toilet. Why are you out?" Woohyun crossed his arms.
 
"Jogging," she pushed him away. Woohyun sighed and went back to his house.
 
*Why is he so bothered about my life, anyway...*
 
 
The Next Day
 
Eunchae woke up at 7 and snuck out of the house and headed to Jiyoung's. 
 
"I was told that you got Amnesia or something like that. I thought that kind of things happen on rare occasions...?" Jiyoung sipped her hot coffee as both of them sat in the balcony, looking at the sunrise.
 
"It didn't. I don't have Amnesia. I said things unknowingly and the doctor diagnosed me with Amnesia. Then Myungsoo came and took care of me until Woohyun and that brat came to find me." She sighed loudly.
 
"I knew it.. It's okay, I'll probably forget about of all this later on so don't be afraid of me telling everyone about it," she smirked. Eunchae thanked her multiple times.
 
"It's fine, really.. Just remember to not get caught otherwise things will get messy. Very messy," Jiyoung glared at Eunchae making her freak out.
 
"If you're careful enough, then it shouldn't be a problem." She turned away and continue sipping her coffee. Eunchae sighed loudly again.
 
*What am I going to do now..?*
 
 
Meanwhile..
 
Woohyun quickly wrapped up the fixed vase and put it aside. He sighed and wiped his forehead.
 
"All done, finally," he said out loud. He quickly grabbed a towel and wiped his chest.
 
"Hyuuuuunnnnnggg, I'm bored.. Wow if I'm gay, I would probably fall in love with you." Sungyeol shuffled his feet into Woohyun's house. 
 
"Shut up and clean your house, I need to go out," Woohyun threw his towel in the basket.
 
"Can I follow?" Sungyeol lit up. Woohyun shot him a glare.
 
"Okay, fine. Get me some ice-cream while you're at it," he waved and went out.
 
"Brat," he hissed.
 
He got into a set of fresh clothes and walked out. He stopped when he reached to the police station.
 
"Good afternoon. Is there anything we can help you with?" The woman bowed. Woohyun bowed back.
 
"I received a phone call saying that someone found Lee Eunchae's bag and gave it to you?" He asked.
 
"Oh, yes. Please hold on," she stood up and went into a room and came back with a bag. Woohyun smiled and thanked her. When he walked out, he searched through Eunchae's bag to find a planner, diary and an ipod.
 
"Wait... Isn't this?!" He looked in Eunchae's ipod to find photos of Myungsoo in his high school uniform.
 
"Kim Myungsoo?!" He gasped. "Wait. Does this mean that Eunchae likes him? No wonder she's so clingy that day! So she doesn't have Amnesia all along..." He gripped the ipod tight.
 
"Lee Eunchae, you liar."