Petty Fight

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recruiting the new members was worse than a day of grueling practice. Somehow word had gotten around that Kyu Line was looking to add members, probably because they were asking around for L and Sungjong's number, so they ended up getting a lot more enquiries from other idols about how they can join the line. But the surprises didn't end there, oh no. The boys wanted more girls in the line, as Kyu argued, "If you can add more boys why can't we add more girls? We need to keep an balance." He had gotten this idea only after a few female idols approached him about joining.

Yoona stood stiff in her spot. "Adding three people is already enough." She immediately shot down the idea, to the shock of everyone in the room. 

"Why not?" Kyuhyun pressed on.

"Because we already have enough people. We are fine the way we are."

"That's what I've been saying all along, but you wanted to add more people. I went along with it. Now I want to add more people and you're telling me no? You're not being reasonable." He stared at Yoona as if she had grown another head. 

He's right. Yoona thought, she wasn't being reasonable. However that still didn't change the fact that she didn't want to add them to the team. Victoria stood off to the side watching, there was something different about Yoona. Normally, the deer would love the prospect of making more friends but here she was shutting down his idea. "I just don't want to add any more girls." 

Victoria's eyebrows wrinkled together, was that jealousy she detected. She had always thought Yoona was oblivious to the boy's feelings but it seemed she was wrong. 

"What's so wrong about adding a few girls that's pleasing to the eye." Kyuhyun huffed in exasperation. She wasn't making any sense.

"Are you saying I'm not pretty enough?" Oh yes, Im Yoona was very much jealous. Victoria could practically smell the sour odor reeking out of the younger girl's body.

"Hey, let's not get-" Changmin, who had been watching them dispute, interfered, only to be cut off by Kyuhyun.

"Yes," he blurted out, the rate at which they were arguing was too fast for him to fully register what he was saying. Victoria's eyes widened, it was like watching a horrible accident that was about to happen but she could do nothing about it. "Besides it's my line not yours. I decide who joins."

The people that were there, Kyuhyun, Changmin and Victoria, will never forget the moment they saw the flash of hurt and betrayal she saw in Yoona's eyes. Her bottom lip quivered slightly. "Okay." She said after taking a deep breath in and stormed out of the room.

"What just happened?"  Kyuhyun murmured in a daze. By the time he came back to reality, Yoona already was long gone.

"Don't tell me you still haven't apologized to her yet." Changmin asked as Kyuhyun checked his phone for the nth time.

Still zero messages and phone calls. "Why should I? She was the one being ridiculous and unreasonable." Kyuhyun argued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter