When it all Started

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

"Noona!" A voice called out clearly down the hall.

Yoona and Victoria both turned around to find Jongdae and Sehun coming their way. Once the boys reached the ladies' side they bowed politely.

"What's up?" Yoona asked, her hand interlaced with Victoria's.

"When are we going to start pulling pranks?" Jongdae questioned, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Pranks? Why would there be pranks?" Yoona shared a confused look with her companion, the latter merely shrugged her shoulders.

"See I told you there wouldn't be any." Sehun said, rubbing it in the older boy's face.

Ignoring Sehun, Jongdae explained, "But I thought Yoong line was all about pulling pranks." When the two ladies returned blank stares, he added, "You know because the line has a reputation of being evil so I assumed it was because of all the pranks that have been pulled.

"Oh dear," Victoria gasped in surprise. "Is that what we're known as?"

Yoona patted the older woman in the shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry unnie no one thinks you're evil. It's mostly the guys. Besides you're the best omma we have, how can anyone call you evil?"

"Awwww thanks Yoong." Victoria released their hands and wrapped her arms around Yoona's shoulders in a hug.

"Huh," Jongdae hesitated in breaking up the girl/girl moment. If the fans knew then there would probably be a flood of YoonToria stories by now. "So I guess there's no pranks?"

Just as Victoria opened to say no, she was cut off by Yoona. "Well normally Yoong line is more about hanging out together to do different activities so we don't get lonely..." Jongdae's and Sehun's shoulders sagged visibly in disappointment. They had been hoping for some fun, some devilish fun. "But-" The two young men perked up. "I suppose we could do one as a welcoming initiation and it has been a while since I did anything..."

The poor soul that will be at the receiving end of Yoona's torment. Victoria thought sympathetically. The choding had always been known for her mischievous pranks, Victoria feared that with the new members this devious side would be only amplified more since Victoria had a feeling Yoona wanted to impress them. All of a sudden, she felt her hand being cupped by Yoona's hands. Returning back to reality, she found herself staring into Yoona's large round chocolate orbs. It was filled with hope, and mischief. Uh oh, that could only mean trouble. "Unnie, you'll join us won't you?"

Victoria shook her head to refuse but caved in when the doe eyed woman started pouting. "Alright, fine I'm in." How could she resist that cute looking face?

"Great!" Immediately a smile spread over Yoona's lips. "Let's call Myungsoo."

~*~

A few days later when Myungsoo arrived at the Yoong line lair, Yoona, Victoria and the two other new members were already there. "Sit down." The leader instructed as she munched on some chips.

Myungsoo took a seat between Victoria and Jongdae around a small coffee table that was filled with food. Looking around he realized none of the older guys were present. The tension around his shoulders lessened, it wasn't that he didn't like them. He just found them intimating with the way they stared at him when he briefly played flappy bird with Yoona. It had felt like they were sizing him up and dreaming of ways to strangling him. After going home and watching a few videos, he understood why. They were all very close and protective of the girl.

"Kyu oppa and Wookie oppa are busy preparing their new SJ-M comeback, Changmin oppa is busy doing his drama. Minho and Jonghyun are busy preparing a comeback." Yoona said as if she knew what Myungsoo was thinking. "Which is why this is the perfect time to meet." She clapped her hands once, her face shining with an up to no good look.

Yoona shifted her legs to kneel on the floor and lean in closer to their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter