One Big Happy Family

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yo, I'm here." Changmin announced at the entrance of the lair. He frowned when he received no response. That's odd, their shoes were here so where were they? He walked into the living room and found Yoona's face practically plastered onto her laptop screen while Kyunhyun was gloating behind her. Changmin felt a chill go down his spine, he didn't have a good feeling about this. His best friend would not be this happy unless something major has happened. "Yah!" Changmin exclaimed when he didn't notice his presence. 

"Changmin!" Yoona greeted the tall man and waved a hand for him to go over to her side. "Guess what we're doing?"

"Do I want to know?" Changmin replied as he approached the duo. 

"Ta da!" Yoona's hands hovered over her computer.

Changmin frowned, from the looks of it they were playing a game, one of the advanced 3D online games at that. But one of the players was dressed in a tuxedo while the other in a wedding dress. "We got married." Kyuhyun informed his best friend when he saw the confusion on his face.

"Oh." Changmin blinked. If you looked closely the name of the female player was DeerYoong and the male player was GaemGyu. Reality sank in. What the heck?!? "Why?"

"Since SNSD are sponsoring the game I thought it would be fun to try it out, then Kyuhyun oppa said that there will be benefits of being married so we got married. Isn't it cool? There was a whole ceremony and everything." Yoona gushed excitedly. "Too bad you missed it."

"You." Changmin pointed an accusing finger at the maknae of Super Junior.

Kyuhyun looked to Changmin innocently. "What?" For the next few moments the two men stared back at each other. Over the years of watching Yoona transform from a tomboy to a beautiful lady, they had developed a small crush on the young lady. This of course was nothing new, they used to have crushes on Victoria but that soon dispersed when she started dating Zhoumi. Neither had made a move because they had made a pact, unless Yoona expressed her interest in either one of them, then they both shouldn't confess of their feelings for her.

Shaking his head, Changmin suddenly turned his attention to Yoona. "Yoona ah~" He cooed and smirked when he saw Kyuhyun shudder at the sweetness. "Let's get married too."

"You can't do that!" "I don't think the game allows polygamy." Kyuhyun and Yoona said at the same time.

Ignoring Kyuhyun, Changmin grabbed one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter