Food Fight

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of chopsticks clanked together, echoing in the Super Junior's living room or otherwise known as Yoong Line's lair, where some of the SM family members were gathered in celebration of Kyuhyun and Changmin’s birthday. “Mine,” Yoona declared just as Minho’s chopsticks clashed into hers, trying to get the last piece of eel.

“I don’t think so.” Minho denied and wiggled his eyebrows mischievously, challenging Yoona to a battle of chopsticks. “You should know I’m a black belt at this.”

“Oh, you’re on.” Accepting his challenge, she got on her knees. Clank, clank, clank ! Their silver chopsticks crashed against each others, both of them pushing away the other’s hand. Using her hidden strength, she forced his chopsticks out of the way and grabbed for the eel. Right as she was about to pop the piece in , an elbow rammed into her back, causing her to jerk her arm. Thus sending the eel flying Minho’s way, right on the bridge of his nose

Minho’s dark orbs looked in between his nose, crossing his eyes. “Hahaha,” He heard Yoona bursting into her famous crocodile laugh, along with anyone who sat close enough to witness the accident.

“Hey!” He complained.

Yoona held her hands up innocently. “It wasn’t me, someone elbowed me then next thing I knew-”she tried explaining before laughing loudly again. “Sorry,” she mumbled meekly, noting the dirty look Minho was giving her.

Plucking the eel he had been battling for just a minute ago off of his nose, he throws it back at Yoona. Fortunately for her, she ducked out of the way, only to have it land on the person behind her. “Oops,” Minho laughed sheepishly just as Kim Jonghyun shrieked out a “what the hell?”

“Sorry hyung," Minho apologized while trying to muffle down his laughs.

Not in the least satisfied with Minho's apology, Jonghyun was set out to get revenge. "Take that!" He flung the eel back over to Minho only to hit the person next to Minho, the birthday boy, due to poor aim. "," Jonghyun swore.

What happened next was all kind of a blur to Yoona. All she could remember was laughing, so much that her stomach hurt then she heard someone shout out, "Food fight!" Random pieces food were thrown across the room with no real aim. Instincts kicked in, Yoona ducked and took cover, which just happened to be behind the incredibly tall, almighty, Changmin.

"STOP!" Yunho who just came in the front door, commanded in a booming voice. Everyone froze, some with food still in their hands. He cleared his throat and moved more towards the center of the room. "Let's all put down the food." Splat! The foods fell onto the floor. "Now, who started this?"

All hands pointed to Minho. "Hey, don't look at me!" Minho protested. "Yoona noona started it!"

Eyes shifted the only clean one in the room, who was peeking out from behind Changmin. "It was an accident I swear-aaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Yoona screamed out suddenly when Kyuhyun shoved Changmin and his birthday cake all over her. "Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!" She whirled around, ready to beat him up.

ღღღ

"Stupid Minho, stupid Kyuhyun." Yoona grumbled as she rubbed on a food stain they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter