Payback

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Michi: Normally I don't my author notes are on the bottom but I wanted to say something before you guys start reading. Can I just you guys are amazing. 1. I'm surprised and very very happy by the amount of readers that still wanted this story to continue (made my day) so thank you very much for your support <3 2.This story is set right after this is war. A continuation of party time will come in the next chapter. That's it. Please enjoy.

"Target location acquired." Changmin dressed in all black hissed to his partner in crime after stealthily looking around the corner. "She's playing with her phone." It's been two weeks since half of the Yoong line members had assembled to plan for their revenge. And now they were finally executing their plan. He and Kyuhyun were selected to "abduct" Yoona due to drawing the short straws. The other three senior members were assigned to kidnap the three newbies. And Victoria was scheduled to be in China for the next three months, so they figured they would forgive her. Besides, she was most likely just dragged along for the ride.

"We should attack now while we still have the element of surprise." Kyuhyun pulled the black facemask that had been under his chin to cover the bottom half of his face. He was fairly certain he was still very recognizable as he posed to his phone camera but the outfit helped set the mood. "The name's Bond. Kyuhyun Bond." He playfully kinked a brow up which looked more like he was making a what the hell look. 

Changmin rolled his eyes and choose to ignore the narcissistic man. Giving him a response would only encourage him. “Let’s go.”  Together, they moved swiftly and quietly towards Yoona. It only took six strides to stand behind her. Before she could sense their presence, Changmin slipped a sleeping mask on, blocking her vision while Kyuhyun grabbed her phone.  

“What the?” Yoona managed to yelp out, before they stuffed a gag in and tying her hands together.  All the alarms off went off in her head. Was she being kidnapped? But how did they get past security? If they were kidnappers why weren’t they saying anything, such as be quiet or they’ll kill her if she makes a sound. Grasping at straws, she stomped her feet as hard as she could.

“Owwww,” Kyuhyun cried out, hands automatically reaching out comfort the injured foot. Tears brimmed at the corner of his eyes.  

That voice sounded oddly familiar. Taking a deep breath in, she noticed the cologne smelled familiar too. Changmin was the only one that liked to use that particular smell. Slowly she pieced the puzzle together. Kyuhyun and Changmin were probably her kidnappers. But why? She racked her brain as hard she could for the reason while they somewhat gently guided her to who knows where.

The sound of swoosh and a ding notified Yoona they were heading into the elevator, it didn’t take long before there was another swoosh to let them know they had reached their floor. They were probably in the basement parking based on the amount of floors they went down. As they pushed on her head to get in what she assumed was the car, it hit her that they were probably doing this for revenge. It had struck her odd that not even one of them had retaliated to the stunt they pulled. After it being so long ago she had forgotten the whole incident. But apparently, they were planning for something huge.

A minute later, the soft vibration of a car starting confirmed Yoona’s theory while also lulling her into a deep sleep.

An hour later, the car arrived in front of what seemed to be an abandoned building. Three men stood next to a black van waiting for their accomplices. “Something wrong with your neck?” Changmin asked Minho as soon he and Kyuhyun got out of the car. The younger man had been running his hand back and forth between his neck. Minho scowled in remembrance of the occurrences an hour ago while Ryeowook and Jonghyun chuckled.

“Sehun got him in a choke hold when we were trying to grab them from behind.” Jonghyun answered when Minho refused to share with the rest of the members.

“She stomped on his foot,” Changmin pointed towards to Kyuhyun. The rest of the members burst in laughter, exactly why they didn’t want to be the ones to kidnap her. There was no telling what Him Yoona would do. “Dude she is going to hate you for coming up with this idea. She hates horror movies much less haunted houses.”

"Don't you mean us? You guys are in this as much as I am."

When silence ensued. Ryeowook asked, “You guys don’t think we went too far did we? What if they are permanently traumatized by this?” A sense of guilt hit him like a tidal wave. At the time when they planned this it had sounded like a good idea, but now it felt like they were going too extreme by the second.

“It'll be fine.” Kyuhyun assured. “Besides, she hardly looks scared,” he pointed to the car he came in where Yoona was sleeping soundly in the back seat.

“They’ll probably laugh it off by the end when they realize we were the ones behind the plan.” Minho reasoned. “And technically it’s their fault for initiating this war.” He added, he was still bitter about Sehun getting the best of him.

“Right,” Changmin agreed. “Hands in, for my plushie.”

“My laptop,”

“My guitar case,”

“My sleep,”

“For using Kyungsoo.”

 Five pairs of hands piled on top of each other, “On three. One two thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter