Party Time

Yoong Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've got the alcohol!" Changmin shouted as he walked into the Yoong Line lair.

"We've got the presents, cake, food, games...basically everything you need." Ryeowook informed the newcomer. 

Changmin, Minho and Kyuhyun shared a look before shouting. "Hey! We've got everything we need." Linking their arms together, they kicked their legs up doing the can can dance. 

"Huh..." Jonghyun laughed at the scene the crazy trio were making. "Yoong's not here." 

The three men stopped their antics immediately. "What do you mean she's not here?" They looked around, Jonghyun, Sehun, Jongdae, Myungsoo, Ryeowook, and Victoria. Sure enough, the deer was no where to be seen. "This can not happen." Kyuhyun declared. And pulled out his cell, ready to spam the girl until she showed up.

"I'm here, practice ran late." Yoona shouted and soon appeared in the room after about 10 sent text messages by Kyuhyun.

"Finally, now let's get the party started." Kyuhyun pulled on one of her arms while Changmin tugged on the other leading her to sit in the middle behind the coffee table. Everybody followed suit, each taking a seat around the table filled with food.

"Looks yummy. Qian unnie, wookie oppa." Yoona flashed them one of her million dollar smiles. Grabbing the silver chopsticks on the table, she dug them into the plate nearest her.

"Wait!" Kyuhyung shouted, interrupting Yoona from putting the food into her open mouth. "We have to open presents I don't think mine can last out that long."

"Mine too!" Changmin added. The two best friends glanced to each other, the same thought running through their mind. Did they get the same gift?

"Oookkkay." Yoona drawled out giving them an odd look. "This had better not be some stupid prank." She threatened as she accepted a silver gift from Kyuhyun.

"It's not." He assured her. He's thought about it but decided against it. He'd already done it last year so this year he was set out to impress her. 

Removing the lid to the present, she found the cutest thing staring back at her. "Awwww," Yoona cooed. Flinging the lid into Kyuhyun's chest, her hands went in to grab the small puppy inside. "Is he for me?" She held up the small animal that was hardly bigger than her palm. "It is a he right?"

"It's a he and he's for you." Kyu agreed, stretching his hand out to scratch the small animal. "You'll be the omma while I'll be the appa."

"Ohhh my gosh unnie, look at how cute he is!" Yoona squealed at the same time, completely ignoring Kyu's words as she showed off her new pet to Victoria. 

"Yah! If you're the dad then we are all dads!" Minho protested. 

"How can a child have more than one dad?" Kyuhyun rebutted, always quick on his feet.

Jonghyun shrugged. "They do it on Hello Baby." He suggested, earning him a hard glare from the Super Junior maknae. 

"Yeah and and and..." Minho sputtered to find the right word. "Hyung help me out." He pleaded to Changmin. When the older boy didn't respond, Minho gave him a big shove.

"Wh-what?" Changmin answered in a daze. "Did you say something?"

"Yeah, I asked-"

"I've decided to name him Pookie." Yoona announced, interrupting whatever Minho had to say with one arm holding onto the Pomeranian puppy.

Sehun scrunched his face, "Why?"

"Because he's cute like the bear Garfield had." Yoona stated as if it was the most obvious answer before turning to Changmin. "Oppa, where's your gift?" Yoona asked.

"Huh, I don't think you'll like it very much," Changmin said, pushing away his gift. "Why don't I get you something else?"

"Oppa, I'm sure I'll like whatever you got me." Yoona responded. Handing off Pookie to Victoria, she snatched the box in Changmin's hand. Untying the ribbon and lifting the lid, a orange tabby kitten was revealed. "Ooohhhh he looks just like Garfield," rubbing the small kitten against her cheek, she turned to Changmin with a pout. "How could you think I wouldn't like this adorable little thing?"

"Well you have a puppy already so that might conflict with a kitten. You know since cats and dogs don't get along." Changmin explained. Funny how Kyuhyun and him thought alike yet slightly different. "It's a boy if you were wondering."

"Awww but I've seen cats and dogs get along." Yoona reasoned. Grabbing Pookie with her free hand, she set him down next to the kitten. The kitten placed a paw on Pookie's face, the puppy scrunched up his nose and nuzzled forward. "Look they're already getting along." Yoona cooed. 

"But it's a lot of work, are you sure you have the time?" Victoria questioned in concern.

"Yes because they are going to be our group mascot! We can all take care of them!" Yoona replied after a few minutes of silence.

"Wouldn't that be hard for them?" Since they are both young and need to recognize their owners?" Ryeowook asked.

"Hmmm, we'll all be the parents, two eommas and seven oppas." Yoona decided and laughed. "We sound like Hello Baby!" Kyuhyun frowned, this was not what he had planned. Darn it, weirdo always ruins my plans. "Any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter